Can forumers come up with The hypothetical PERFECT mainline series pokemon game?

Ok now I know for a fact this is pure trolling, thought you were just that genuinely braindead for a second so I won’t spare another response.

To explain to anyone else reading, Farceus is literally what Arceus is in game(you physically can’t EV train him past 100 total in the event he was obtainable). Fullceus is a bugged version that was banned for being a bug where he could be fully EV trained.

You also called the known jack of all trades, a “niche”

dayum you caught me

but point still stands the fact that you can’t fully EV him means that if you could that would be unfair because arceus is already OP

also I noticed you didn’t make some genuinely smooth brain remarks on my other points so I assume that I won

common level L

(I mean at least he caught my little test just to be sure that he knew what he was spitting out)

Guys if my pikachu could have stats it doesn’t have, it could solo every pokemon!!!

(Literally Ash Ketchum fr man just bypasses immunity with pikachu plot armor)

okay but pikachu can be fully EV’d so whats ur point goofy

okay but can someone please explain to me the BULLSHIT that pikachu can kill a ground type using electric moves???

like seriously what the fuck is ash giving his pikachu

pretty sure it defeated darkrai too or regiice (regiice has 200 special defense)

ash’s pikachu losing to a level 5 snivy:
(thanks for the correction)

snivy*
(you good)

okay in retrospect I guess iron tail could have worked against regiice

actually I think something else beat darkrai nvm about that

still bullshit that pikachu can beat up ground types tho

#writing

roids

nah man not even roids could do that

mans on like some gfuel + compound V or some shit

just because zmoves suck as a mechanic doesn’t mean they aren’t fun, i just dislike them as a mechanic.

z moves boring and you can literally only use them once and then they just cease to exist.

“omg waow he didz a fuenni danse now pogemanz can use zoopah move!!! and noew you can’t use Zeh move evah again lowl!!! you actckaully thaought that it would last longer liek every otvah gimmeck?? noh!!! bum head!!!”

Just make it so it’s not just 8 gyms and a tournament
Legends of Arceus does that well
This is my only request for this topic

Voice acting, not sure why pokemon games don’t have this yet

maybe get a lot more game developers and let them sleep

Honestly just play pokemon insurgence

GRAAAAAAAAH!!!
COMP POKEMON TEAMS :bangbang:

what