Can weapon and fighting style users get as strong as curse and magic users?

oh i just realizws that since Unknowns got scrapped comepletely PK is pretty much the strongest now huh

1 Like

Excluding chaos, but thats a universal force so yeah

1 Like

Yep. Iirc, it was in a message by Vet in Discord. Theyre the strongest known person in public (there might be other characters stronger, but they’re all unknown rn, PK’s the strongest char that people know so far)

Man, considering that, Cursebeard would’ve lasted a looooong time against Durza then, which would make sense considering the guy
(unless his assault would’ve gotten pushed to later if given the actual time and not the in-game time)

1 Like

It was fairly obvious since warden is pretty much thr only class that doesn’t copy mage and is also extremely rare ,WARDEN SUPERMANCY!

The only reason cursebeard lost was because of the amount of undead he had to face

1 Like

Yea I know, but in-game he doesn’t really last that long for being the guy commanding the army that raided Olympus, him lasting 20 to 30 years makes more sense.

Not like we ever see that in game

Doesn’t really matter whether we see it or not, but yea

im pretty sure it was because he was heartbroken after killing Poseidon ( and many, many of his former crewmans ) and gave up

like, that man literally cannot get tired due to the Energy Curse

a bunch of fodders undeads aint gonna anything to him

1 Like

True but, you gotta take in consideration that among the fodders, there was an undead god aka zeus

And (i may be wrong) probably also durza

But yeah, the death of his conpanions played a big role in his defeat

Arthur is suprisingly “human” for a supercurse user that has been alive for more than a thousand years tbh

maybe his will was just that strong or Vastus are just built different

Arthur fr underaprecciated

Doubt it since pk has been drifting in the seas for years before being revived, in the aa trello undead people like pk get some strong stuff at laer levels.

And i saw somewhere that the ao’s character will be stronger than pk

Considering that vetex just stated here that the mc is a savant, i guess we can wait and see

Some dark sea lore about spirit weapons :eyes:

Is king Arthur Cursebeard?

Most likely