Can weapon and fighting style users get as strong as curse and magic users?

yeah probably, he was king of alalea after all

Wait, could that reinforce my theory that Spirit Weapons are something only used by people gifted by the Gods or legacies of the Gods?

Because look, MC is being mistaken for a priest who uses spirit weapons. It could be that MC’s presence triggered the memory cause MC to be mistaken as such, meaning MC is also supposed to be a natural spirit weapon user canonically. (Remember, people can sense something unusal within the MC due to their relation to the Gods, the spirit mightve sensed it?)

This could prove that Spirit Weapons arent actually just “Primordial Magic Users”, but instead something more closer to the divine.

I could be reaching since ghosts might just be stuck in their scattered memories, but thatd be such a cool detail and foreshadowing.

Possibly, it feels like those who used spirit weapons came from religious groups dedicated to certain gods and they had alliances with kingdoms and such

I’m still dying to find out what exactly spirit weapons do

no, spirit weapons are still below mages or equal

5 Likes

checkmate vitality losers

Given the fact that the top 10 is reserved to mainly mages, we’re still winning

@DubiousLittleTyp0 sad news

he said equal so that means we are actually somewhat still on the higher end of the food chain.

i like your optimism

the evidence is right in front of us :muscle:

2 Likes

In conclusion, yet another common vitality W

Our legacy is strong, vitality will prevail

So
Magic ≥ Spirit Weapons > Fighting Styles and Weapons

But are they rarer than mages or not?

But Gods use Primitive Magic fight? That’s why Prometheus taught it to humans.

I see it more as of Mage = Paladin = Warlocks = Conjures > Warlords = Warriors = Berserkers

I don’t care,

There is a certain pride one feels that in a game about magic, centered around it solely you pick the options that don’t involve it or it’s variant entirely

Warlords on top💪

1 Like

so it goes Mage ≥ Paladin ≥ Warden > Conjurer = Warlock ≥ Juggernaut = Knight > Savant > Warlord = Berserker = Warrior

no, apparently Warlocks and Conjurers are just as strong as mage when they use imbue

k so
Mage = Conjurer = Warlock ≥ Paladin ≥ Warden > Juggernaut = Knight > Savant > Warlord = Berserker = Warrior