"Canon" MC

ohh.

A dagger can’t behead easily, it’s likely that are MC is using a cutlass or a katana

In the Calvus cutscene, it sounds like we stabbed him, not beheaded him

False, Reverify please.

We can have more than 1 weapon

true, but that doesn’t really prove anything

I’m saying that the MC has a Katana or cutlass based on the SFX on boss kills

(possibly regular blade weapon as well, forgot about it)

i personally Thoughts That the MC is a Male, because i have a suspicion that they are but it doesn’t canon

the MC is a mage (i heard vetex confirmed it) but became Savant in the Story, i guess it makes sense if you can Be a magic user and learned weapon and combat styles at the same time

i thinking that the MC probally will have Light magic because it the most basic among of magics we had

the MC is Canonicaly neutral, because remember that we are a Criminal in Ravenna and only seeking for justice

the MC favorite food is probally Pumpkin pie or fish

the mc is extrovert

They might be Acting abit Immature due their age because yk, we are like eighteen years old

The mc probally type of Character who Act before thinking, which is the main reason why we get in Trouble alot

I guess the MC hair colour will be either Ginger or blonde
(to not overlap tucker and morden’s hair)

The MC is 100% male

Not ginger because that is iris hair color lol

In my opinion here canon build
Lighting magic savant
Water as 2nd magic because of Poseidon
Weapon:
Old Dagger
Old Flintlock
Eagle Patrimony
Fighting style:
Unsure but I’d say Basic fist

I mean Light is probably among the bottom of the magics the MC would likely have.

Lightning I would assume would be the MC’s magic choice, since their Spirit Weapon also has connections to Lightning. +Is probably a descendant of Zeus so…
(and vetex’s favourite magic…)

verify that the OC beheaded him

cuz its a slash sound VFX, even if it wasn’t a beheading its a slash sound effect.

the reason i said It’s a beheading is just a educated guess but other then that its still a slash which is from the few weapons I mentioned.

one more point i wanna add is that im pretty sure its sfx is the whirlwind sfx so good chance its a bladed weapon

Ah yes, the shipwright in Redwake calls us lad so our MC is canonically a guy

Actually we now need to cancel that shipwright for assuming our gender. #randomshipwrightisoverparty

If we were to assume the MC is based off of Odysseus and their is evidence to support this claim we could say the MC is renowned for his intellectual brilliance, guile, and versatility (polytropos ), and he is thus known by the epithetOdysseus the Cunning (Greek: μῆτις, translit. mêtis, lit. “cunning intelligence”[4])

Odysseus has the defining character traits of a Homeric leader: strength, courage, nobility, a thirst for glory, and confidence in his authority . His most distinguishing trait, however, is his sharp intellect.

in lore they basically don’t have this thing of choosing a second fs or magic so i’m assuming he just got his second magic and eventually learnt a second style like awakenings unlocking you things suck as imbuement etc are mostly gameplay thing, builds too.

Yes… cunning… straight up telling the Arwald guy that we’re gonna raid Fort Talos is definitely cunning… :sob:

odysseus did dox himself to polyphemus as well