Career: Communist

PEMDAS monthly Twitter trending

I get several aneurisms seeing Twitter fail PEMDAS

Average Twitter convo :

It’s not even that bad alone but this every other day on twitter

1 Like

Marxism with PEMDAS Characteristics

2 Likes

In soviet Canada, we do the division BEFORE the multiplication.

2 Likes

what the fuck is wrong with you

We are literally a cold, barren wasteland up north. Most of our land is either ice and rock, or forest so dense that it probably hides about 90% of cryptids in existence.

Also, our politics are shit.

why would you do division before multiplication I hat you :frcryin:

Math is the same everywhere

BODMAS and PEMDAS are the same thing with different acronyms

Why do people want communism

It’s pretty simple. Everyone has a different idea of what the most perfect society would look like. However, these ideas can be categorized into groups. For example, communists think communism (a system in which everything is own collectively by a community) will create a better society than other systems. Capitalists think capitalism (a system in which everything is owned privately and exchanged between people using money) will create a better society, etc. I’m not really qualified (nor allowed on the forums) to judge how good each system is. However, since you asked, here is a document about communist beliefs written by one of the first communists.

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/06/09.htm

The spicy take of “communists like communism and capitalists like capitalism” is probably far too political for the forums and this topic is probably going to get closed.

Unfair comparison because Communism is both a political and socio-economic system while Capitalism is purely a socio-economic one. Would be more fair to compare Fascism(Same state enforcement but socio-economic beliefs are opposite) or Anarcho-Capitalism which is dead opposite both politically and culturally

I wasn’t trying to compare them (because I already have enough flagged posts).

Mostly people dislike communism is because of countries like China and the USSR. They are and were complete totalitarian dictatorships. This is also why people dislike fascism. In both forms of goverment the state controls everything from social credit cards to games such as roblox.

Now that i think about it communism and fascism sound similar now.