Casuals piss me off sometimes

You put too much faith in the people of this forum.

1 Like

huh?

yeah i literally just hop on to pvp in munera and fish whenever im relaxing so it really does feel like that. But idk, im reluctant to think itā€™ll be like that forever.

With post nimbus level cap raises we will get more pvp focused features most likely. New spells are obvious enough but most people overlook the next tier of potions if there will be one. Player professions will obviously be 100% favored towards bounty hunter if thatā€™s still planned, giving an even higher incentive to rk.

Unless vetex picks his ass up or the testers all have a change of heart, I donā€™t see a future where a pve ao is possible.

im saying im reluctant to be so sure its gonna be pvp focused because rn the pve doesnt feel complete, especially dark sea. The only reason people ever go in there is for the exotic scrolls or reagents/catalysts. There really is no need to go beyond insanity 1 unless you want to find golden crafting stations. The armor obtained from dark sealed chests is more geared to our levels and there is no good reason why you should be fighting anything stronger than nightmarish atlanteans.

I brought this up because im going to take a guess and say that there may be higher tiers of sealed chests u can find in the dark sea as u go further and further as well as better drops from the more powerful atlanteans.

The epicentre (the super rare island with a unique spawn location that supposedly only 50 people have seen) is also bound to have something added for it.

If there is nothing planned for dark sea later on. Then when we reach endgame, its just gonna be one big nothing burger

Where is this information coming from and what is this so called incentive to rk?
The only things you get out of RKing are:
350 or less galleons + meaningless leaderboard number increase + a bronze sealed if youā€™re lucky.
(aside from the meaningless leaderboard number increase, all of these can be obtained far faster and more reliably through PvE content)

Well you could always attack someone right after they get out of the Dark Sea with the incentive for taking all their loot. But that only works if thereā€™s actually people doing said PvE content (Which PvE players would prolly do) so that could be an option for the people who donā€™t want to do Dark Sea.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.