Casuals piss me off sometimes

Degenerative? Bro is softer than charmin

Who the hell cares about likes in a forum post?

I talk passoinatly about competitive pvp = upsetting pve players some how bro i rlly cant XD. thats too funny, because this topic has nothing to do with them

If ur offended by this ur momma raised a panoche

did you win

now hug it

honestly for a story focused game. its pretty poorly designed. Writing wise, the story is fine, infact i do like it.

but trying to play the game for the story is unenjoyable because of the jarring level locks. The flow of it is essentially chopped up into bits by it.

The story feels like it was there just to support another AA sequel. When I play it I donā€™t feel like it was vetex and techā€™s big vision, really it just feels like it exists so people wouldnā€™t criticize another wom.

Game is obv pvp focused no matter what this tbd guy says. Itā€™s obvious that majority of the active community would quit if the pvp was lacking, which is what happened in world of magic. Therefore the game is heavily pvp focused to give bounty goblins drama to stir and munera rats something to do. I agree with this because iā€™m the latter lol

bro calls him soft but responds to one comment 3 times :skull:

1 Like

idk the level locks were kind of a pain in the ass but i thought the rest of it was pretty fun. imo the only boss that felt even slightly fair after iris was maybe calvus though, every other one had some kind of bs that made it feel like they were cheating

I think you forgot about Argos.

At this point Iā€™m starting to think casuals and tryhards are just straight up incompatible. Like uniroically, we should find a means of separating the two into their own spheres so we get less ofā€¦ this.

from what i remember about argos he is easy the first two phases and then pulls out some bullshit the third phase

Argos felt like the most reasonable boss to me, tbh. Calvus and Elius were the ones that were pulling horse crap (note; I fought Elius prior to his particle effect reduction)

was vetex and techā€™s big vision

tbf it kinda isnt finished. we are on like 1/idk how many of the seas that are currently ingame, and there are story continuations like every update this year

elius did not feel fun to fight, i agree, but calvus felt like i could actually dodge his attacks and hit him, which was nice for a change from literally every other bossfight

Six. I think Vetex stated weā€™re gonna have a total of six.

Go on, continue raising drama in this topic. So I can just flag your post and forget about your and this topicā€™s existence, because it is meaningless.

You donā€™t really change anything by arguing with me or anyone else here. If pvp was shit before and became slightly more clear, it doesnā€™t means that it is diamond now.

just do the method

what

I believe and hope that most of the ā€œā€ā€œpointsā€ā€œā€ raised in this thread are bait.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s one or two people who actually believe in what theyā€™re saying here but not many more than that.

1 Like