Chapter 1 Danger Awakens SYCRONIA!

CHAPTER 1 Danger Awakens!

Run! Dris yelled as Airis and Iria ran to keep up with him. A battalion of troops were about to surround them. Most of the troops were from the Enforcer Society. They wielded small and thick weapons alike. Many of them had strong and dense armor.
"Give yourselves up or we will take you in by force said a voice. "Hell no Airis yelled back in retaliation. Troops attack! Troops swarmed at them at all sides. Dris launched chains from his hands and swiped them at the soldiers. Iria began to shot magma in the form of a tsunami. The tidal magma wave hit some soldiers melting their armor in the process. Airis shot an acid blast at a soldier resulting in heavy damage. The three started an offensive as they continued their counterattack. A lieutenant soon appeared as they slashed a sword at Dris. The sword was different. It had a red line in the middle with two red circles at the top and bottom of the sword. Dris’s chain came from his hand as both the chain and the sword began to clash.
“ Are you sure you don’t need help on this Airis asked.” “Trust Me,Dris said. Explosions emitted on every clash until Dris wrapped the sword around with his chains and yanked it into the forest. The lieutenant scrambled and went to retrieve his sword. “You guys were too rough back there Iria said”. Your saying I’m too rough Dris shot back, Check out Airis with his acid blowing them up. You bringing me into this now aren’t ya Airis said. Dris where were you when i got trapped by 7 troops. “All im saying is that we need to be less reckless next time Iria said”.

They soon began walking on the path after the arguement.

Guys tell me your thoughts and ideas below! Hope you enjoyed it! The next chapter will come out tommorow!

1 Like

This is so cool, can’t wait to learn these characters stories and the magical features that reside in this series!

1 Like

Thanks Chapter 2 wil come out tonight or tommorow!

1 Like

Do u know how to get writer’s recognition

1 Like

No, i’ve never tried cuz i only create stories for the fun and entertainment of it, i’m sure plenty other people do know though.

1 Like

Alright thanks anyway

1 Like

Anyways. Everyone is a Hair beast. Well the people that matter.

Only 8 are hair beasts

I see three so far. Dris, Airis,and Iria.

Correct

Next chapter will come out tonight

Show instead of tell. “The troops rushed forward, swinging their weapons wildly”
Other then that, better then expected!

Also sometimes you forgot to use end quotes

ok thx