[Chapter 1] The Sapphire Necklace

The Sapphire Necklace
Chapter 1

This take place on a random snow/tundra island in the War Seas with a low population. This is also my first writing so yay for that. Hope you enjoy!

I looked out at the white, cold land that stood out before my very eyes as I remembered the horror that had just occurred. All I could see were my group mates lifeless on the snow with their blood staining all over the ground. I then felt a very large breeze as if the cold were trying to kill me right then and there. I then gathered as much of the materials that we had left and decided right then to travel across the world since I only have myself stranded alone. Where the world takes me is it’s choice and if I die… well, then I guess that’s just what the world wants me to be, dead.

After a while of travel I finally arrive at the door to a bar. Just from the entrance I could feel the warmth from the building calling my name. I enter and see a lively group of people enjoying their time. If I only I could do what they were doing, but death was the only thing that was in my mind at the moment. Due to the incident, I had quite a few galleons on me to use for a drink or mainly just a glass of water.

“What can I get for you sir?” The Bartender asks me politely.

“Just some water will do and thanks.” He then goes in the back to fix me up some water. Due to the freezing environment, water has to be heated up to be suitable to drink which is a process that doesn’t take long. If only I was a fire magic user I would be able to do this type of stuff on my own, yet I’m not. Lucky me.

A blonde haired woman wearing elegant white and red clothing then entered the bar and the bar was met with fear and silence. Who could this lady be to be so ominous so quickly? Whatever the matter may be I was only there for some water and that was that. She then sat next to me as the bartender gave me my water in which I started to drink.

“Oh, uh L-Lady Ruby, what would you like to have madam?” The bartender asked while being in a frantic mood.

“The regular.” She demanded. I could sense a shiver go up the bartender’s spine as he made her drink. The bar slowly but surely went on as normal while she sat and drunk while being very self preserved.

She then turned around towards me and asked, “Who are you?” Just by the aura of this lady I felt as if I had to give an answer to her or else something bad might happen.

“My name is-” boom An explosion goes off. What could that be?!

1 Like

Chapter 2 Now Released!:

Very good writing B)

Nice now write a part 2 because I’m bored

not funny writing. alure of golden fartonk better