Character Title Thread

Gabriel Valk, an ash conjurer and pirate hunter

Before i tell you this story, it has different story that original Arcane Odyssey’s story. It has my own story.
“God of King”,King Gold.
He born from Golden kingdom, his dad died when he ages 13.

But no one else help him.(it’s different from calvus’ history.because Order of aesir helped Calvus.)so he trained himself. And he get his weapon.(Golden greatsword)

When he was awaking, he get Conjurer’s ability. He has :light_magic_var1: light magic and :lightning_magic_var2: yellow Lightning magic.
He employed two immediate subordinate.one is Ryan Fallenfire, other is undiscovered.

He(King Gold) has powerful fighting power, so he killed King Calvus. Because Calvus is an evil. But he get big damage then he is on the verge of death.

He hide in dark sea. If you see him, he doesn’t look like King.

“Alex Valk,The Alchemy.”
She borned at frostmill island. She learned alchemy from Enizor. When her age’s 18,she begin sailing bronze sea. When she find Lord Eilus, she killed him only alchemy. She throwing the potions,and killed many Order of Aesir’s members. When she find King calvus,but he was already died.(because King Gold killed him.) Then she was angry, she will killing Golden kingdom members too. So she has magic,but she put them to her alchemy. (She go to dark sea for kill King Gold) If the dark sea is comming,she will made insanity-resistant potion. Bruh I can’t write more story

1 Like

Capture

Melissa Booth, the Puncher of Sharks and all sea-things Warlock of Whirlpool ( Sailor Fist / Wind Magic )

Annette Ankh
“The Reckoning Rogue” (Sheep_enjoyer’s own made title)

“Ravenna Smuggling Scoundral” (Thieving/smuggling rogue in Ravenna)

“Pestilence Blade” (Poison conjurer)

Zoey Zephyr
“The Naive Crystal Conpassionista” ( Sheep_enjoyer’s own made title)

“Shining Heart Saintess” (A Bright hearted Hero)

“Madam La Amatista” (Pink crystal mage)

Evelyn Elytra
“The Ruthless Voyager” (Sheep_enjoyer’s own made title)

“The Seething Democrisis” (Seen and assumed as a destructive pirate possessing Explosion and thermo fist)

“Seering Marauder” (Explosion + thermo fist pirate)

Madelyn Mighty
“The Resilant Shieldmaiden” (Sheep_enjoyer’s own made title)

“Ferrous War Maiden” (Extremely Durable Warrior)

“The Jericho” (The unbreakable wall)

I love reading all the lore for your chaarcters Annettr Ankh had the best lore, Evelyn Eltra had the best drip look, Zoey Zephyr having the funniest lore, and Madelyn Mighty being the fun one to title. Thanks for the lore.

1 Like

I really like the ones for Zoey!
I was considering making her a priest-like character, with a robe and some adornments, but until Vetex adds a priest-like build or I just stock up on healing potions, she’s staying like a kind-hearted fashionista.

Also, Madam La Amatista sounds really fancy and stylish, I’d love if Vetex allows people to place a custom title on their characters after certain renown or something.

La Amatista is “The Amethyst” in spanish and so i put it "Madam La Amethyst cuz it sounds cool and lil fancy, glad u like it👍

Gabriel Valk
“The Hunting Anemic Privateer” (Ashen conjurer pirate hunter)

“The Ashen Hunter” (Ash conjurer pirate hunter)

“Scorchen Edge” (Ashen Conjurer)

because the grand navy sees him as a rascal rather than an insane person

@Itz_Just_Mike i think you skipped my file-

You didnt add ur character name so i cant proceed

Melissa Booth
“Palm of the Flowing Moonson” (Sailor Fist + Wind warlock)

“The Ferocious Sea Dog” (A savage sailor that punches sharks and anything in the sea)

“Swaying Soverign” (A intoxicated dailor with some fancy clothing and hair)

1 Like

oh my character name is January Light, sorry about that mb

Damian Worzel “Pugno di Fuoco”
Half Ravenna and Ravenna takes after the roman empire (Rome is in Italy so that’s why Italian name)
Also Half Shell Islander but I don’t wanna do some cultural appropriation bs
Plasma-Thermo Warlock so very hot hands (Gamma variation)
Also a bounty hunter to support his family back at Shell Island
Captain on the Heatwave Pirates (NOT CRIMINALS)
A ginger
Womanizer (Sometimes)
21-years-old
14-year-old surrogate son
Was a shithead until the Elius fight (Character development :scream:)
More chill after Elius fight (Spared Elius)
Has a vendetta against Argos
Has guilt for killing Carina
Homies with a terrorist (His quartermaster uses explosion magic)

Oswald Grimoire the purple lightning conjurer. He is a hero who is not known throughout the Bronze Sea for a good reason, he doesn’t like any flashy fans whenever he parks on a nearby island, and anybody doesn’t know where he was born from.

He uses a Kai sabre, greatsword, and a greenwish staff

The fighting style he is capable of is using ALL of the weapons to pressure his opponent from different strikes and attacks.

He was given a scar from when he fights Holder, his rival who is a mage of wood and magma, They are not toxic to each other since they want a tougher opponent, He calls him “Melting Druid”.

He’s slightly quiet but easygoing most of the time, but even with his chill personality, he can be angry for a short while when something goes majorly wrong especially his brother.

His brother is Denzel Grimoire, he’s a fire warlock with thermo fist martial arts,
That’s about it.

Both he and his brother have a special technique from their family called as “Arcanic Tempo”
a technique that can amplify their magic, unfortunately, Oswald barely uses this technique since he uses weapons.

might as well post other characters her like Holder or Denzel Grimoire when i feel i would like to.

Bleached :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

Eden Nash

The Picture

Mage, First Magic is Crystal (Sapphire), Second Magic is Light (Moonlight).
Quiet, Melancholic. Likes to focus on specific objects when thinking about stuff, so people don’t think he’s looking at them.

oooo That is really a long lore you made for all your characters :0
Pretty W first-time post ngl

1 Like

Hahah, thanks! I do like making stories. :sweat_smile:

1 Like