Character Title Thread

I really like the ones for Zoey!
I was considering making her a priest-like character, with a robe and some adornments, but until Vetex adds a priest-like build or I just stock up on healing potions, she’s staying like a kind-hearted fashionista.

Also, Madam La Amatista sounds really fancy and stylish, I’d love if Vetex allows people to place a custom title on their characters after certain renown or something.

La Amatista is “The Amethyst” in spanish and so i put it "Madam La Amethyst cuz it sounds cool and lil fancy, glad u like it👍

Gabriel Valk
“The Hunting Anemic Privateer” (Ashen conjurer pirate hunter)

“The Ashen Hunter” (Ash conjurer pirate hunter)

“Scorchen Edge” (Ashen Conjurer)

because the grand navy sees him as a rascal rather than an insane person

@Itz_Just_Mike i think you skipped my file-

You didnt add ur character name so i cant proceed

Melissa Booth
“Palm of the Flowing Moonson” (Sailor Fist + Wind warlock)

“The Ferocious Sea Dog” (A savage sailor that punches sharks and anything in the sea)

“Swaying Soverign” (A intoxicated dailor with some fancy clothing and hair)

1 Like

oh my character name is January Light, sorry about that mb

Damian Worzel “Pugno di Fuoco”
Half Ravenna and Ravenna takes after the roman empire (Rome is in Italy so that’s why Italian name)
Also Half Shell Islander but I don’t wanna do some cultural appropriation bs
Plasma-Thermo Warlock so very hot hands (Gamma variation)
Also a bounty hunter to support his family back at Shell Island
Captain on the Heatwave Pirates (NOT CRIMINALS)
A ginger
Womanizer (Sometimes)
21-years-old
14-year-old surrogate son
Was a shithead until the Elius fight (Character development :scream:)
More chill after Elius fight (Spared Elius)
Has a vendetta against Argos
Has guilt for killing Carina
Homies with a terrorist (His quartermaster uses explosion magic)

Oswald Grimoire the purple lightning conjurer. He is a hero who is not known throughout the Bronze Sea for a good reason, he doesn’t like any flashy fans whenever he parks on a nearby island, and anybody doesn’t know where he was born from.

He uses a Kai sabre, greatsword, and a greenwish staff

The fighting style he is capable of is using ALL of the weapons to pressure his opponent from different strikes and attacks.

He was given a scar from when he fights Holder, his rival who is a mage of wood and magma, They are not toxic to each other since they want a tougher opponent, He calls him “Melting Druid”.

He’s slightly quiet but easygoing most of the time, but even with his chill personality, he can be angry for a short while when something goes majorly wrong especially his brother.

His brother is Denzel Grimoire, he’s a fire warlock with thermo fist martial arts,
That’s about it.

Both he and his brother have a special technique from their family called as “Arcanic Tempo”
a technique that can amplify their magic, unfortunately, Oswald barely uses this technique since he uses weapons.

might as well post other characters her like Holder or Denzel Grimoire when i feel i would like to.

Bleached :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

Eden Nash

The Picture

Mage, First Magic is Crystal (Sapphire), Second Magic is Light (Moonlight).
Quiet, Melancholic. Likes to focus on specific objects when thinking about stuff, so people don’t think he’s looking at them.

oooo That is really a long lore you made for all your characters :0
Pretty W first-time post ngl

1 Like

Hahah, thanks! I do like making stories. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

idk who they are but give titles for these goobers

Acacia Aaio
He is deserter, he was join grand navy and stays 1 year, but he was escape silverhold. So he stays with Edward Centon. Cause He is very strong, if you fight him you will die. He is deserter, but he is natural.

Sam Hamilton, Shadow Conjurer
Was first a savant because put everything equally since noob, then conjurer then savant again with more knowledge and now conjurer untill theres more points to put into.
He spared Elius and save castaways when I see them and can save them.
The backstory is just the game one. He got the scar on his face by the fight with Calvus.

That’s all i could think of.

whats that cape called ? theurgist right?

Sam Booth (kept the name from WoM)

No real lore, just the ancestor of the Booth family which also exists in WoM if we take into account that AO is like a prequel to it.

Literally just a shadow conjurer