Clan building... why?

Galleons are useless, you make farms to get more galleons that you cant withdraw, so you spend them on the clan to make better walls and better cannons so you can defend your farm better to make more money to reinforce the clan again. See the problem?

As a player you get nothing out of your clan other than reagents. Getting infamy and better defenses means nothing when the most optimal thing to do is pop 3 reagent pots and get a castaway to automate it.

Vetex should decrease the money farms give so it doesnt “de-stabilize the economy”, decrease the amount of galleons it takes to build stuff, let us earn money passively as we did on AA, and let us withdraw our damn money again. Clan building as a mechanic is designed so weirdly its uncanny.

5 Likes

Capitalism :fr:
But decreasing money made wastes my time bc I gotta wait more so no

I mean that’s why it’s restricted to clans. Clans aren’t supposed to drive the market with absurd galleon farms and make clanless objectively worse for gaining galleons.

It’s supposed to be something optional. Just like all clan content, even bounty/fame is the same.

There’s a reason deckhands were reworked to not have player infamy as requirements. They were key features and locked behind mostly PvP.

10 Likes

I think that clan building is sort of a “basis” for other features such as fleets, which will have passive income. You will need a large clan treasury to support your fleet and stuff like it, which will in return help you.

1 Like

fun

hope vetex adds more of his ideas, like that one where it was an upgradeable fishing boosting structure
here

I personaly see how you need to start with 10k for a good start as clan leader.
5k for creation
2k for cane farm
3k for ingridient pot

Then you snowball

i have 400k in my clan bank now, and 58 golden apples

let me guess…AFK with farms?

no I played the game for 7 and a half hours straight and did treasure charts. i now have 3 lost items

yeah…that’s why im not getting into clans.
Ingridient pot seems cool, but i do NOT have so much free time

i was playing on a weekend btw
it only takes about 50 something minutes for a golden apple to grow, so if you claim cassia bay with all 5 reagent pots you get about 6 per hour
im gonna get max blocking jewels :smiling_imp:

its called fun, not everything needs a purpose

building is just an optional activity that is intended for fun

1 Like

cool, now lets look at the player count after a week

youre just mad you cant afford it huh :rofl:

i can, im not poor like you, im just not a fan of badly designed videogames

ah yes i am very poor, not like im building a base with tier 7 walls or anything…

Getting to build is the fun part.

1 Like

no the problem is you want inf galleons

a little bit of passive income does not equal infinite galleons, i know a simple idea can be hard to understand but you’re gonna have to try a little harder