Community RP For Everyone's enjoyment

Like the title says I’m making a community RP group. Other than my Writing story Dawn Raiders, I will be doing this too! State your characters down below and we will do the story!

Example:
NEKOSAIKOU Character, (Insert magic, Insert appearance, Insert Personality, rep, and Goal.)

When the story starts:

NEKOSAIKOU: “Hey! I am on a journey to Ashen Volcano! let’s go!”

Karm: “Sure!”

Jar: “Hey wait up for me”

Random narrator cuz why not: And all 3 of them headed to Ashen volcano.

Something like that

Join if you please, Takia ;w;

macobre / Mei-Xing (not my real name): :ash_magic: Ash Magic :ash_magic:, :fire_magic: Fire Magic :fire_magic:, :acid_magic_var2: Acid Magic :acid_magic_var2:, :eagle: Phoenix :eagle:, :yin_yang: Equinox :yin_yang:, fair-skinned 4’8" Chinese girl, chaotic neutral, to blow up and act like I don’t know nobody

Can I join? Also can the magics only be the ones currently ingame?

Anyone can join and magic can be anything

Hmmmm I’ll just give you my Character Incase I want to join later
Owen Salore :water_magic_var1: water magic :water_magic_var1:

My character had 3 magic. Shadow, Promethean Flame, and Reflector

Can we only do 1 magic for now, and unlock the others later or can we start out with 2? Idek if balance is considered here

Whatever you want

VictoriaYa/ Victoria: Gravity Magic + Snow, looks are the one in my pfp, 5’1, Lawful neutral, goal is to obtain the primordial Art of Infinity(Which is time magic I think).

1 Like

Why am I always late. :pensive:
I will use my other character this time.
Lloyd Clay
:lightning_magic_var3: lightning magic :lightning_magic_var3:
Chaotic good.
Pale dark skinned, spiky white hair, always wears a black mysterious mask.

alex/cute/hot/rich/half vampire/half wolf/is inmortal/single/can fly

Time to start

(can I join first?)

(sure)

Aaron banks / light magic, sound magic, life magic / wears a hat, pants and shirt that give high drawback in exchange for casting speed, magic speed and power / lawful neutral / current goal is to unlock his 2nd and 3rd mind for elemental magics

Long back in the world of magic, a young boy named Kate was traveling the land. On his journey, he met Aaron Banks.

Aaron banks was also travelling the land and since he didn’t want kate to get attacked by bandits, he allowed kate to accompany him

(It’s Kaye.) “Thanks for letting me come. Where are we headed?”

“Our first stop is riverville. I need to buy some supplies there and withdraw some money from the bank”

“Awesome! I have something to do here too!”