(Completed) Strong SS + Swift SC for Clean SS + Powerful SB

except it is

it is

i feel like ive argued with you before but i just simply cba.

thats not how values work

WHAT hOW

psb is worth slightly less than ss but they’re so fucking rare and the owners don’t want to trade them

we haven’t talked, idk you

& it’s exactly how values work, if you’re 2/3 likely to get a strong ss from enchanting two clean, you deduct the risk of getting a bad enchant 1/3 from the value of a strong sword

its a little bit under but yeah hes right

realistically you’re not getting psb for anything under a clean sunken sword

k 74fee06d7ff63bc795318e2f5ca09f7c9c3a4fde

you probably can since id say other ppl are probably more likely to give a clean ss for a powerful sc rather than a boot so you can get away with offering slightly less (maybe)

bro i need someone to explain this to me cus i don’t get it

there’s 8 armour enchants, and only 3 weapon enchants

so why is armour with good enchants (hard/pwr) valued so low compared to sunken swords

is it just a demand thing?

because sunken armor kinda sucks without powerful, and even then perfect enchanted wizard items are still better on most things besides boots

demand & useability

which is the same reason why 2 clean ss arent “1.3 sss”

so shouldn’t powerful armour be valued higher than a SSS?

no

no

sunken sword is also the only other useful item and arguably more than powerful boots
wait not arguably it literally just is more useful

what are u on abt i thought i already explained this to you

oh sorry man im still new to trading and values and stuff, i havent really observed the market or been a part of it at all in the past so, thanks for the info!

he’s right tho sunken swords are so high because of demand and usability, i would not have even thought about trading my ss for your psb if i didnt have my other swift one