(Completed) Strong SS + Swift SC for Clean SS + Powerful SB

yeah, but the application of demand doesn’t matter if you’re trading the same items (ss)

the only thing that’s changing is the strong enchantment, which comes down to a statistic which i already explained

and i know strong has more demand, but if you use the likeliness of getting a strong enchant from enchanting two clean swords, then you literally get a value of 1.33 strong swords

you know what bro just prove your point by making a marketplace topic offering 2 clean sunken swords and asking for a strong sunken sword and lets say the 0.3 will be arrrrouuuuuuuuund a clean sunken chestpiece and i wanna see how many buyers you get

the market doesn’t reflect accurate values, nearly every trader on the forums is stingy which you should know

if you can explain why two cleans aren’t worth 1.33, without your personal opinion getting in the way i’ll understand

“the average prices of these goods sold in the most popular & large & only bazaar, that dominates the entire market doesn’t reflect accurately what these goods are sold for”

i can but i simply cba with you sorry, maybe someone else will, goodbye!!

then what the hell the the point of values

naw kid i know you can’t explain it lol.

statistically i’m right, and that’s obvious to anyone without a crayon lodged up their nose

and yeah, the market doesn’t accurately reflect the value of the items, which everyone here knows. prices change depending on who’s buying & who’s selling. you can’t accurately pinpoint everyone’s perquisites for what they deem valuable.

since the consumers aren’t willing to risk enchanting both swords and getting, they’ll put more value on a strong sword since they don’t have to take any risk. when you take the “fear” out of it, statistically the value of two cleans are 1.3 strong -all cus everyone here shakes in their boots to the thought of a hard sunken sword lol

base values of items are already set

k‎‎

i’d say more then that. 1.66 max 1.8

Boy oh boy, 51 comments! Can’t wait to see the wholesome discussion about items here!

from what ive seen its pretty chill for some reason

where’d you pull that number from box

box you saying 2 clean sunken swords are gonna get you nearly 2 strong ones? naw u wildin out fr, reread it

trader moment and talking to nuclear man

the least heated marketplace argument i’ve ever seen

see? STINGY

True.