Completely Disable Water Poisoning Until It Is Fixed

Completely Disable Water Poisoning Until It Is Fixed
effort 3.666666666666667 6 quality 3.75 4 reasonability 4.090909090909091 11

You’re an idiot. Straight up.

Water poisoning is fair but dark souls isn’t?
Shut the hell up.

dark souls has boss patterns, as soon as you learn those patterns it’s all about the skills required to weave through them

with water poisoning, there’s no skill involved, it’s just constant rng checks

same goes for smt3 on hard mode, the bosses are challenging but if you know what you’re up against you can build a party to account for it, although smt3’s normal encounters can be frustrating BS sometimes on hard

so you would be fine if I dealt 9999 dammage 50% of the time?
or would your respose to be “just ignore me”
buddy… you cant ignore a central feature just cause it is bugged

you should try to beat touhou :>
both are games of pure skill

1 Like

taking 9999 damage isn’t a feature unless you’re fighting vetex’s cataclysm magic

1 Like

sorry not 9999 i meant 900 because with being a glass cannon that is a valid build
would you be okay with me killing you in 2-3 mabey even 4 attacks?
espically with the AOE from a max size crystal explosion or cannonfist

I just got out of a fight with an atlantean at 300 hp and I get water poisoning right at the end of the fight, the ship was on the opposite end of the island.
There was no way for me to avoid being downed even though I won the fight.

You have a better build so you won :person_shrugging:

imagine beating calvus but then you trip on a banana peel that was invisible and lose all the drops and have to fight him over again

honestly should have just gotten luckier.

now imagine coming out of that fight with lets say 100 hp
and you come across a level 20 bandit and you die to the bandit and loose lets say 10k fame/bounty
would that still be fair?

bad example, level 20 bandit is easily avoidable and predictable.

more so you get out of that fight and get struck by lightning and it still counts as you getting bounty hunted!!!

true. more accurate would be a hyper-active shura that is moving around like calvus
annoying and slow DOT but it still will kill you at low hp
you may try to run (which wont work), or you may just accept your fate (which never should have happened in the first place)

@WarmWater youve been dethroned as king of garbage takes

alll around me are familier facesd awern aut paces

my man, unless if the player has found the entire gimmick behind water poisoning on the wiki or something like that before going to the dark seas, that’s not their fault. there’s nothing in the game that actually clarifies that until you get it yourself

PLEASE (complete sentence)

Here’s this clip I mentioned earlier.
Look at how fair and cool water poisoning is!
Its such a good mechanic!!!

3 Likes

your fault for getting hit that much