Composition - Low Battle Theme Re-orchestration

I think I’m going to try to go with at least one presentable composition a week as I go through my music training arc, so I decided, why not remix the battle theme that we all have heard at least two hundred times throughout our WoM gameplay? Here’s to the first re-orchestration of many that I’ll do. (edited vers.)

Old Version

Extended Version

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/597169567130845208/834929273638748160/Low_Battle_Theme_v2.ogg

30 Likes

neat

amog us

This is remixed from the original battle music in WoM right?

Yes, the one that plays when you fight any non-boss enemy that is less than 1.5x your level.

1 Like

Very nice

META MUSIC TRAINING ARC YESSSSSS

Fantastic!

pog champing rn

the first one sounds like a squeaky drawer

2 Likes

LOL Now I can’t unhear it.

I don’t know man… I honestly just think that the violins sound bad. It kind of hurts my head to listen to. Maybe try a different instrument for that part? The second one may sound better because it doesn’t have that weird violin, but I still feel like that part of the music is important.

oo i like the middle and end part its very nice :star_struck:

man this makes me feel like hitting someone’s head with a violin

h u h

I suppose this sounds a bit better.

@Rayman_Axel

1 Like

it sounds better but i dont think it still fits it well, the ringing is a bit too much. i dont know much about instruments so i cant give recommendations

Listening to this rn and it’s dope asf

YES YES YES YES It’s a good thing I turn of the music in-game, otherwise I would probably be tired of hearing this battle theme lol.

Love this so much. Great work!

Where’s the vote button?
This is a suggestion, right?