Confession Time!

regret is more like you wish you hadn’t done something whereas guilt is more like you feel bad. one doesn’t occur to me and the other is extremely fleeting

Liu be like:

bold of you to assume i would feel guilt in such a scenario. it applies more to me accidentally stepping on my dog’s paw or something i don’t intend

I edited it,
better now?

i used to flush my underwear because I thought it was a one time use accessory

12 Likes

OMG WAHT

2 Likes

yeah i used to like take fat shits and then afterwards i’d flush my underwear and my parents were like “what the fuck, where did your underwear go”

i think i flushed them for about like 3 years before my mom found out and had to talk to me about why flushing underwear is bad

that’s so werid-

goddammit liu i was trying my best, 6 year old extro still didn’t know how to speak english LMAO

LMAO

kekek, still hilarious

damn, ok
can’t relate but i feel like i know someone irl that acts in a way that suggests they are similar

???
what? why would you assume they were one time use? is it because diapers were one time use or something?

i dont know, why dont you go ask 6 year old extro and see what she says

oof lol. i’m definitely not, like, psychopathic or anything and do my best to consider things like the ppl and situation i’m around to avoid any unnecessary occurences that might harm someone. that being said, i also see no point in dwelling on things like that, especially if accidental. life is too short lmao

tl;dr

i’m not a psycho by any means, it has more to do with my philosophy

So I started existing

bad start

praying for you bro :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

yeah i think you’d have to be a lot more extreme to be psychopathic, though i do not pretend to know much
kinda wish i was like that to a certain extent, but if it is something i cannot help then there is no use dwelling on it that much

real life speedrun any% let’s go

I swear I used to do that when I was like 5 or 6.

1 Like

Play the distorted speedrun music