Confession Time!

æ dw about it lol. if everyone was like me i think the world would be in a much worse state than even now

meh it’s okay, i didnt know how to until around the same age cause im just wear tireless shoes ( lace ? is that what they called ? )

Me: kills the villager since they have bad trades

Everyone else at the dollar store:

2 Likes

this lego game forum is fucking wild yo

1 Like

lmao im actually laughing so hard at this for some reason

occasionally, I find fictional character’s suffering/pain… interesting.

sometimes, sometimes
dont do that anymore… well not as much at least, for some reason my brain just said: idk man it’s kind of wrong
and suddenly im ( kind of ) a good child now

is this like “i feel so bad for them” type beat or is it like sadistic

confession number 2: i’m in gifted college algebra rn and i have no idea what the fuck is going on can someone tell me how to write hyperbolic equations

apparently, it’s the second one…

This forum is wild as fuck

I can’t pinpoint my exact taste but there’s one time I watched my fav character suffering from his damages and crap

instead of going “grrr my favorite boy is hurt”, I basically went “hey he’s actually cute like this”

lmao same, i cant even remember why i started to like seeing people suffer

1 Like

lmao what
i can expect gore but the other ? wow

eh it’s nothing to be “woah” about, my feeling towards my gore art are much more positive than the other one

i mean, gore are nice

Oooo, something spicy in this thread, also yeah, lets be honest, most of us are fucked up human beings.

Welcome to the club of people who are said to be gifted but actually are incompetent

Used to eat baby powder, I don’t think i stopped until i was 6 or 7

Describe me the experience