Conflicted, blizzard or electron

as we have gotten new potential magics for Arcane Odyssey, i am yet again conflicted as what my ideal setup would be with magics.

The Base magics im planning to have are
Lightning (purple)
water (abyss) (maybe swamp idk looks kinda wierd)
Wind (normal) (or cold)

Reason for all that (word wall incoming)

The reason for this being when i played AA i saw that the water ult created large waves, and when i saw that wind users could make whirlpools. And being the wonderful kid i was i was determined to become the closest to a living storm ( some cringy lore shh)

however when AA was broken that goal just faded away… until i saw years later when i was looking for a nostalgia trip back to AA (even tho it was broken) i saw something called World of magic. I became interested as to why it came up when i searched “Arcane adventures” i quickly found out that it was made by the same guy. so then my quest started to achieve the title “The storm” i wanted to continue from my AA file but chose the purple lightning (to fit the head canon that i had grown in power spoiler: i had not) and then i just wanted to chose the same magic as i had in AA

So summary: want to be the most storm like, but also power :))

so for lost magic the obvious choice is storm magic.
i had also planned to grind for electron magic as the primordial (now Ancient magic), as it was red lightning (which is cool) with clouds that burn the victims.
but now that blizzard magic i have become very conflicted as to grind for Electron magic, or Blizzard magic as my second lost or Ancient magic

blizzard would fit with the water magic so idk
sorry for word wall and a whole story but yeah, just let me hear ur thoughts

i can see blizzard having some synergies, and it’s also easier to get than electron

isn’t storm magic a thing?

This is the best anime back story for a character build ever

1 Like

Sure storms are devastating and rather scary to be caught in the middle of… but you know what’s more scary to get caught in the middle of? A nuclear detonation.
That’s my goal.

ah so you main electro in genshin

oof

dw I’ll get electron for you if u have a headless

Tbh I wanted to go for a storm theme as well but idk anymore considering the fact that it’ll probably be pretty common

Explosion, fire, ash, as your regular magics.

Solar or flare as your lost.

Apocalypse bringer as your ancient.

Did I get it right?

why the heck would I have explosion and ash in the same setup.

I’m just gonna hope my Headless gets me death magic

If not i’m hopeless, too lazy to work.

…Kaboom?

havent actually played that

Electron better

haha yeah who do that, couldnt be me

it’s just a joke

electro in genshin is purple

aha.

Also electron magic in this game has basically nothing to do with lightning or storms.
From what I can tell, its literally ‘radiation magic’.

Instead, if you want an ancient magic, only a couple of them matches the whole ‘force of nature’ thing I see you’re going for… and the best match, in my opinion, is equinox.
Add the powers of day and night to your arsenal.