Considering the agility rework

In the spirit of healthy competition. Agility rework sounds good in theory. I like that the Balance team came up with something creative like the agility rework. I think they should keep brainstorming more ideas to weigh out there options to solve people running from fights. In my opinion the problem could solve itself with the new moves vetex is adding blitz being a gap closer and array being a homing missile kind of ability.

Keep on brainstorming thoe balance team you guys got the right idea just keep your guy’s options open and try to have more forseight and consider vetex’s future plans and implementations.

i love it when i get jumped by a guy with minmaxed gear who sweats at the game and i cant even try to escape :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Capture

i forgot i blocked this guy and was real confused for a moment

Somehow, without even opening the topic, I knew who the writer was when I read “In the spirit of healthy competition” in regard to the agility rework.

Healthy competition is bad now i guess, plus i like agility rework in theory i want balance team to come up with more options. As stated but to no ones surprise here you cant read Xd
(At this point these nerdy forumers just like getting negged, they’re always giving me ammunition to roast them with)

my problem with the agility rework is that the people who don’t want to/can’t fight are forced to fight, otherwise I agree with this

after learning that people would use agility to escape from battles when they were losing, i understood the reason why it needed to be reworked much better

my only wish would be for there to be a way for the people who don’t want to participate in pvp or the competition (like myself) to be able to escape pvp encounters, but i know that’d be impossible without making it easier for the loser runners who are competing but in an unhealthy way to get off scot free

I think it forces pve players to run high invest agility. Which works for some pve players but not all ao thats my gripe with the rework as well i do pvp but i like seeing other people enjoy the game too

Fridge, healthy competition can be found in arenas. It’s not found in ganks and bounty hunts. Which is what this change primarily affects.

i consider myself in the group of pve players who doesn’t like running high invest agility, my main build on my main slot doesn’t have more than 100 in any substat rn (most of the efficiency is in having over 100 power and 900ish defense) so this is actively forcing me to play the game in a way I wouldn’t want to play it in

he’s already admitted to deliberately baiting people before even if he is unironically too stupid to put 2 and 2 together and realize being “intentionally dense to create more interesting talks” is literally baiting!
just stop trying to argue with him.

at this rate he’ll get suspended in no time and we won’t have to deal with his bullshit anymore.

2 Likes

arguably bounty hunts are still part of healthy competition, but ambushing someone with no chance for them to react is not

Ganks and bounty hunts are healthy. They’re part of the game its what makes the “pirate world” feel dangerous anything can happan at anytime.

Ur a cry baby

No chance to react is the art of surprise. I feel like its also part of the game.

it’s part of the game, but I don’t know if it can be counted as healthy since it leaves people upset and negativity bias is a real phenomenon

i feel like if there was a way to willingly wager a larger amount of renown than normal on a prepared fight between two sides, that would be nice

I get what you mean. I really do but its healthy to as what the games theme is if that makes sense. Getting upset due to getting surprise attacked is part of the “pirate” experience. I always keep coming back to conversations that revolve around good things come at a price. And what I mean by that is its what makes the world more interesting because there are stakes

dude quit baiting already it ain’t funny

Ur an actual idiot i have a differing opinion.

You must of never had any men in your life to tell you how to talk man to man. Cuz this “bait” stuff is gay af and is not how people talk in real life.

Gay