Considering the agility rework

not impossible for me to script some rough proof of concept, depends if im lazy though, and I think I’d probably make a dedicated thread for it

Yeah what i like about the idea is it would enforce people to block and parry more but we get to still keep the fast paced movement. So mostly a win win. The thing i like about the agility rework is the buff to movement snappinesd which would increase the pace of the game again which would be nice too.

That one kid:
Well according to my calculations :nerd:, if I use it at a 57.2639384732 angle, it is a guaranteed hit.

Okay.

i feel like the cone check should only apply if you have more than 100k bounty or smth imo

Thats reasonable.

I feel like there is kind’ve the issue of it being a little complicated and people who are playing without looking things outside the actual game are probably gonna have a hard time figuring out what the heck is going on.

The only working alternative I can really think of that works without that issue, would be to remove agility entirely and maybe increase base speed a bit so traveling is a bit less slow. But the problem with that is the sheer amount of items that would need to have their stats changed, which wouldn’t be hard for Vetex to do, but it would be extremely tedious and boring and would probably take a while. Things are solely dedicated to agility like agility amulets or items where agility is a main component like morcenis would probably present a pretty big problem.

im ok with whatever hppens tbh for the most part cuz i understand bothsides and i think with or without the rework is fair if anything vetex will have to consider doing it down the line after he gets more content out.

I don’t think that has to mean a bad thing
It could just be we’ve picked up on how you speak

making assumptions are we now bud u dont know me. If u did u would admire my sheer indefatigability to be superior in every endeavor :smiling_imp:

I mean, you were already making an assumption that it was a negative comment :shrug: (too lazy to find it)

Topic derailed OP lmk if you want it unlocked
Stop calling their messages bait. If it’s a troll post, flag them instead of harassing them. Stop harassing people if they call your posts bait - flag the posts if they are harassing you.