Continued from RFAO: The long awaited Deckhand Revamp is upon us

on a different file, don’t worry.

1 Like

i only have like 130% knockback, less than 100 size and intensity and i can already fling people so high they dont land until after 6-7 seconds, 9 if ult arts lol

musgravite is god bless for troll/niche builds

1 Like

In terms of collecting resources, what ones do you think they could the deckhands ask for? Ones for collecting gems? Ones for harvesting a certain type of resource? Something else?

I don’t think we have to worry about that. It says the levels gained by the Deckhand is based on the sunk ship’s level compared to your own. Why sink players’ Reinforced Brigs when there are Fortified and Heavy ones to target?

1 Like

because no one was killing players for renown before?

before you could hunt players for renown (faster) or hunt npcs for renown (slower)

now you can hunt npc ships for renown (faster) or hunt player ships for renown (slower)

this will only reduce pvp

they under leveled.
thats why you camp sailors lodge instead

which is good…
also no players are still the most efficent reknown source (above 100k) but now alot of people are going to reset their fame/bounty cause the only reason they had it was for deckhands

Wait, so legendary and rare and all that deckhands just don’t exist anymore?

The different tiers of Deckhands will stay (and if it doesn’t you can slap me); they’ll just be upgraded in different ways and you can’t get them at Uncommon+ tiers by default.

I truly can be free. .

Good thing i have a lot of gems and 50k Galleons sitting around huh.

Got a really stupid idea: Will the Gem needed for deckhand upgrades correlate to their color theme?

deckhands during the next update being power-leveled by the 29th pirate sailboat I noticed

never said they werent, but now the only reason to grind renown is for navy/as ranks and to get on the leaderboard which means that a lot of people wont care about it anymore

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.