Cool maps I made using Inkarnate, based on AO. MY FIRST TOPIC

I decided to make a map based on AO, using Inkarnate. It is called the First Sea of War, feedback is appreciated as it is not done just yet.

You can find some real world Ancient refrences, just as the Hyskos and Ancient Egypt as an island.

I also made a secondary map which is somewhat related to AO and Deepwoken, this is not even halfway done because it is just so huge.

Not much to see here but I do have some lore to go with it:

The land used to be a massive supercontinent named Afensia, soon a catastrophic event occured in which large Astreoids hit and cratered the surface of the supercontinent. Soon fresh water started to spill in and fill the massive craters, civilization now depends on them in order for survival.

I call the world “Drowned Gods” not as a “Deepwoken” refrence, but because the Craters were so incredibly deep a fictional God could drown in them. Afensia was also an unexplored region of the Arcane world.

Conclusion: Sorry if this was underwhelming, the quality is a bit rough and they’re both uncompleted. Feedback is always appreciated. This is also my first post on the forum which is pretty pog.

NOTE: I reached the reply and like limit, so I will not be able to reply for the current being. Thank you all for the kind replies.

9 Likes

well welcome to the forums lad
now this looks poggers

2 Likes

thank you champ :ok_hand:

Welcome.

1 Like

:ok_hand:
you got it

1 Like

a worthy demonstration

2 Likes

This forum is already more welcoming than the Devforum, can see myself spending a buncha time here.

Depends where you are. This place is certainly, interesting.

2 Likes

just a demonstration :smirk_cat:

sir i dont think you’re in a good position to say that-

1 Like

Both maps are very culturally diverse, if thats what you’re talking about…

If it is about the forum, then good to know i guess… lol

It interesting to say the least. Sadly you might have missed the time where this forum was in chaos.

1 Like

what time are you exactly talking about? october and the whole AO debates, because that was pretty fun looking back at

to be honest AO is the reason I wanted to get unbanned from Vetex, and boy do I sure not regret it

he is still my second favorite developer after Evercyan, and I am hella hyped

Hehe nice map. Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Thank you! I will continue to make more, and trust me… i will not disappoint. Especially with sketches of the SECOND WAR SEA coming up.

1 Like

Forgot which month but it was the time where people on the forum often bleach their eyes.

1 Like

I refuse to believe it was when the announcement of AO came up. Unless it was… then oh

Concept art is nice hehe well wish you luck on that.

1 Like

Yo this is pretty neat, I use Inkarnate for map making as well.

I recommend making the first map a bit bigger, because it kinda smol rn, with only three large islands. It’s honestly doubtful that an “empire” as it’s so called would remain on a single island, which also seems to have a weird H-shaped river image
Otherwise it’s pretty neat, but it looks a bit less than realistic. Making maps realistic is really hard, and this is pretty close to it anyways.

1 Like

its really cool to see generators like these exist, i might check them out more

2 Likes