Could any character in the Arcane verse beat these characters?

Is death controllable though? it’s not like a physical object really…

I mean it clearly exists at least in terms of the curse, it has a physical appearance and it isn’t intangible given it clashes with Julian’s glass blast, so saying Vader could just move a blast with the force isn’t really all that crazy.

hear me out.

-get the blood curse

-explode darth vader

-profit

Is there a blood curse? Metal curse might be more effective though, vaders got more of that than blood in him at this point lol

Also this dumbass computer is not surviving bruh I’m pretty sure like julian could solo it

do not let the water magic users find out about this

or ezia or ana the sailor (they will fill the hard-drive with CP)

1 Like

Might be wrong but I’m pretty sure AM’s “body” encompasses the entire planet(surface/crust level not below that), if not a really large area, so while you might be right it would take a long ass time for them to finish AM off.

if sond who I’m pretty sure isn’t canon anymore was considered then pretty much everything that doesn’t have time travel powers loses

1 Like

ezia and ana the sailor team up to upload all of the worlds p*rnography.

and not just the men.

but the women.

and the childr-

If AM doesn’t have that already then that might be enough to make it off itself

If we play by dragon ball’s time travel rules for the Goku match up then he should be ok

Wait a second, can’t anyone just make like, a zipbomb and overload AM with junk data?

I swear I’ve seen some people create zipbombs that can crash PCs

time travel means going back in time, sond stops time for up to 20 seconds

I mean on the one hand yeah he’s a computer that goes around the world but on the other hand if you get something like an emp if that can affect AM he is DEAD

oh then yeah, I don’t know how strong Sond is though so I don’t know if they have the power to actually kill goku cause I know nothing about this character

me omw to upload the silly little 2.3 yottabyte zipbomb I made for fun to send to people I don’t like:

1 Like

sond was a bounty hunter with the time curse who never appeared in AA but was a concept, he could stop time for up to 20 seconds

I think a lot of AM is underground so don’t know if that would work, that said even if he entirely above ground you’d need a lot of EMPs

a data/information curse would solo most of the characters on this list tbh

just overload someone’s mind a stream of information and they’ll die

I don’t think every single wire contains a backup for AM

If thats all then I’d imagine he’d still lose to characters with either ridiculously high durability like Goku or someone with crazy protection like Gojo’s infinity