Could any character in the Arcane verse beat these characters?

gojos infinity when durza absorbs it (idk how durza works)

durza however could probably beat everything on this list, since he wields many curses. AM, by virtue of being a computer, would be fried FAST by the lightning curse durza absorbed

Not every wire but theres a lot of space on planet earth, Durza would be better off just blasting a hole in the planet instead of trying to fry the entire thing with the lightning curse

Me neither the lore doc makes it sound like he’s gotta beat them up a bit but it doesn’t outright say it either so I dunno

we just a bunch of lil sillies fr

now the question is how well our personal OCs are gonna do against most of these characters

Mine wins cause he’s super cool and awesome and the strongest ever

Holy shit so true

If there is blood magic there is probably a blood curse, or you could just say it’s external add it anyway

How the fuck topic about “Could any character in the Arcane verse beat these characters?” turned into this…?

20 seconds ain’t gonna do anything against goku or superman

entropy

ngl ill one shot all of them

aleidis clears all of them fr

Is there a blood magic?

I don’t know, ask vetex

yea it happens when arcane women combine their period blood with water magic

I mean… we don’t know how Durza’s absorption magic works. Considering he was never able to absorb Theos’ magic, then we can assume there is a way to show resistance to it, either by dodging physical contact, or just being strong-willed. Idk.

But… BUT, this implies that since JJK guys use magic (I actually have no idea, haven’t seen it), then Durza should be able to steal it, shouldn’t he?

Sorcerers use what is known as cursed energy, this cursed energy is generated through negative emotions and is used to fuel their various cursed techniques

So… not magic?

Yeah, not magic, though you do need it to properly fight curses (with the exception of Toji and Maki)