Could any character in the Arcane verse beat these characters?

typically in vs battles like this if the power systems of two verse are similar then we sort’ve equate them so they can work together in a vs battle. So cursed energy = magic and vice versa in this scenario. That said I have no idea how Durza would go about absorbing Gojo’s power because his ability infinity essentially puts this forcefield around him that is an entire infinite space

They still need it to fight curses they just use it in tools instead of their bodies

the secret warlock imbue vetex doesn’t want us to know about…

Radius fist hits everything in a radius so that’d probs kill gojo with a strong enough user (I don’t think Freedrock is even needed for this)

Also it just targeted the space gojo was in rather than gojo, it didn’t cut infinite space or whatever you’re yapping

I mean it seems to me based off this with the whole “existence itself” and “it targeted everything” that the attack targeted the whole of infinity, but maybe thats just me :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.