Could arcane odyssey revive the Roblox platform?

Absolutely not, but I hope it’ll at least show you can make a decent game on such a shit site.

good ending

I mean if you really think about it, really any metaverse or video game is just a digital fabrication meant to simulate a reality with made up rules and principles of the creator’s choice, so yeah, in a way, everything can be classified as a simulator, but I guess maybe everything simulates different genres?

that brings along the question of… is real life a simulation…?

isnt that every RPG?

1 Like

someone’s late to the party

kinda rude, bro

not my fault you didn’t read the thread before responding

rookie mistake pal

and?

that’s every fictional universe ever :skull:

ur bad lul

ew fnf

interjection denied :angry:

1 Like

can u shut the fuck up bro all ur posts serve to either be a dick to newer users or to boost your ego. do u really have no other social tie than this website? grow the fuck up

2 Likes

dont really think arcane odyssey will “revive” the site per se, sure the release will bring in a couple ten thousand players onto the site but probably not have much of a lasting impact thatll change roblox as a whole long-term since the playerbase consists of millions of kids thatre attracted to low-effort sims and the like

Stop acting like you have a moral high ground for literally no reason dickweed, you’re on this site with all of us as well ya know.

Also, who tf even are you?

people still on the “Roblox is fucking shit lmao xd” train?

lemme ask you this

are there more players on Roblox in 2022 compared to 2016?

Who they are is irrelevant, this is a place for discussion. Regardless, the fact stands that you are intentionally inciting drama rather than continuing on with a discussion or ending it in a civil manner.

1 Like

Bruh now they’re in the right

Okay fine I am takong this off topic and thus will try to steer it back by saying

No, arcane odyssey is not going to “revive” a game platform that is already doing fairly well on its own (which is shocking in my opinion considering the absurd, undeniably accurate, and just disgusting amount of evidence of covered up child predators and grooming shit but thats not important)

1 Like

None of you are in the right. You just instigated it by initially responding in a non civil manner. All of this could have been avoided if you either carried on or politely responded in a civil demeanour.