Could arcane odyssey revive the Roblox platform?

Roblox has like 1 mllion concurrent players rn.
Doors alone has 100k

Also, about thisā€¦
Honestly, that isnt really that much of a problem anymore. It was way worse during like 2020-ish, its starting to die down now with less and less front page simulators

Honestly what we have isnā€™t much better, the only shit we have on the front page is STILL simulators, bandit beaters, anime bandit beaters, shitty copy and paste TDF games, Shitty roleplay games, etc.

Conclusion:
The front page of roblox still has and will basically always have liquid horseshit on it, at all times sadly :frcryin:

Holy shit i just checked the front page how does blox fruits have 500 thousand players on during school hours
How active is it during noon on the weekends???

no idea. only game I play on Roblox is World of MAgic

None of the games on the front page are simulators, just roleplay games now :frcryin: Processing: Screenshot_20221004-082802_Roblox.jpgā€¦

Bruh I just slept what happened to this post?

onion ring

got off topic as usual

1 Like

youā€™re closer to the aberage emo 13 years old youā€™d find on Discord, so youā€™re the norm. Why do you keep bringing pedos up out of nowhere? And specifically that one guy too, whatā€™s the deal?

Idk yoruh is like the only example that comes to my head whenever I think of pedos on here.

I mean I donā€™t know what to do now, Iā€™m just some immature loser I guess, and you guys basically hate me for eternity.

quit the self deprecating act and change yourself

you can call me harsh or whatever but itā€™s for your own good

2 Likes

I really hate that word

1 Like

Stop comparing yourself to pedos youā€™re not remotely close to that level.

Nobodyā€™s gonna hate you for eternity for being immature and annoying, itā€™s even a stretch to most people hate you; they just dislike the way you act. thereā€™s been people on here that were more immature and they eventually ended up chilling out over time. Nobody hates them or holds that against them much

3 Likes

yeah but it feels that way

and I donā€™t know where I even went wrong

I mean

even if I wanted to change nobody is gonna notice

Iā€™ve dug a hole too deep, and I think Iā€™m stuck in it.

user4 who was miles worse than sandal here was basically forgotten after like 2 weeks

and prussia became a likeable person

both are untrue

youā€™re not some criminal, youā€™re a kid who said something on a lego game website

man but like I said

Iā€™m gonna be the unlikeable kid here forever

reputation doesnā€™t change man

even if I knew how change and did it I doubt anyone would notice

soā€¦

I dunno

I guess Iā€™m exiled

I feel like youā€™re not taking any of our input at all

I just mentioned people whoā€™s reputations either vanished or changed completely within a short timeframe

stop moping and start that change

Untrue, in fact itā€™s the opposite. Majority of people on here are expecting you to mature and would notice if the way you acted gradually started changing for the better

The situation is quite literally as shallow as a puddle bro nobody is going to hold a permanent grudge against an internet persona. This ā€˜woe is meā€™ shtick just feels like an excuse to not put in effort to start changing

1 Like

This became an ablosute roasting session

weā€™re trying to help, not make the situation worse