Could arcane odyssey revive the Roblox platform?

Character Development Arc

Do u mean by revive like by. Devs see ao and get inspired to make good games like ao. Something more of the lines of. Could ao revive the dev community/ good games type stuff. Or u just mean the platform in general. Because thatā€™s better than thatā€™s ever been. Somehow

Iā€™m gonna be real I donā€™t even know to begin changing, I messed up so much, I should justā€¦ live with it I guess.

and no, nobody is gonna notice, Iā€™m forever the guy who spams topics and is a mild nuisance.

no idea what this means

nope, not at all.

nobody can help you if you choose not to be helped

1 Like

then I guess I canā€™t be helped

This about to be the most replied post Iā€™ve ever made, keep up the off topic talk :wink:

no one said they hated you here, ever. Of course that still means people find you annoying from time to time, like they do to everyone else. Just go outside if you feel that sad, touch some grass, breathe some fresh air, or do whatever the hell you want, donā€™t be sad here, it helps no one

Because everyone was depressed in 2020 with nothing to do, which meant simulators thrived

Yup. I donā€™t think itā€™s worth trying to convince any more otherwise.

Short answer: no

Long answer: nope

Itā€™s extremely unlikely for one game to fix the rabbit hole of flaming garbage that is the meta for popular games on roblox. However, it could, so I suppose, yes, but the chance is astronomically low.

yeah roblox has no saving in terms of quality, I went onto the discover tab and in one mouse wheel scroll counted 6 games with the word simulator in the title.

mind you a lot more of them can easily be called simulators even if they donā€™t have it in their name those were just the ones with it.

basically, much like what happened with Prussia, people expect you to, in laymanā€™s terms, slowly but surely grow up. While Prussia had his cringy moments that I still remember and want to forgor, he eventually matured and you could really tell that he grew up.

you have in fact seemed to have been degrading over time Sandal. We can all notice if you slowly change for the better, and much like with the Adiris saga, you will be treated with more respect when that does happen.

now can you please stop derailing the fucking post and let us talk about the topic?

8 Likes

This topic took an entire turn from talking about roblox reviving to a sandal moment

remember he is Dual_Liquid now not @sandal though I will still refer to him as such

I kinda feel pointless for some reason

Like wasted matter

donā€™t, the one thing that you do need to do, is perhaps take a small break from the forums. focus on your own life, and I guarantee you you will eventually manage to grow up, and feel quite a bit better than you do now

Like what am I doing man

Itā€™s the beginning of fall break for me and I feel kinda like

An underlying tone of being a deflated balloon with a hole so you canā€™t really use it again even though Iā€™m supposed to be enjoying stuff

I mean Iā€™m watching the good place atm thatā€™s fun I guess

try to find a hobby, like a sport or an art form, that you can focus on outside of this forum

1 Like