Could Sandal beat the forums in a fight?

I am going to factory reset sandal and you can’t stop me

:skull:
not very “nerd” like, a_nerd.

Hold on, I’ll be right back.

that’s fine with me.

Lock his muscles with tk then get @TheoreticalExistence to destroy his brain (he would not be able to regenerate because he did not cast a magic circle)

Would this work?

He would have to cast a speed circle, so we would have to do it before he does

Then he won’t one shot with that glass cannon set lol!!

WE GO BACK IN TIME

body

body is clear thank you forums

Making shit up!
(Can’t shatter a concept)

Also how about i give myself super durability with tk

sandal uses the goofy ahh dragon blast + crystal rift + 7 page muda + death ray + holy unholy mega smite + waffle fusillade + narwhal impale + what + cat death cannon + minigun strafe + speedblitz + combat initiate + stun slam + hypertension sear + alien super laser + american fury + korean might + spicy food overload + acid flood + mental dissonance + amogus + choccy milk lazer + aether lighting smite + shadow pull + gravity oppression + plasma wall + arcane hands + magic sprinkle dust + trick room + nanomachines + coal launcer + halloween spirit + xmas spirit + the power of anime + the power of jesus + hambrugr + ramen scald + super mega death hammer + thanos snap + animus + ocean abyss + firestorm + shocky sands + vibe check.

You said it would be a fair fight and gave him one of the only counters to tk so fuck it we stepping tk up a notch

alright back to plan A I’m just going to throw the entire fucking sun at him and if he survives I’m going to find another star to throw at him.

advanced tk has matter manipulation so id still probably win with that scenario

don’t forget that with that comes the ability to manipulate atoms.
Everything is a bomb.

But sandal would die
That’s the goal here

who said I was anywhere near, as long as there’s any form of material there’s oxygen as long as I keep creating it.

Advanced tk = matter manipulation

you know what Im gonna do next don’t you