Could Sandal beat the forums in a fight?

I’ll just stick this little thing here

This goofy goober is named blademan and it is literally just a naive robot who can do a bunch of impromptu things for its size and ability.
Blademan is pretty much just a dopey robot who got blessed with an immunity to most elements via unrealistically tough armor that can’t be scratched with weapons, beaten through with fists, or blasted away with most magics (some of the only things that can damage or destroy it are magma magic or shatter magic). It has slight lightning manipulation and can transform into a supersonic-fast levitating form (aplomb-blade, as I’ve dubbed it) to gain a more whole
Control of the element. I think I’ve made this thing too powerful compared to the rest of my characters, but considering sandal is a man of many magics it should be easy to bear even if it gets it’s stronger form immediately, because the magma weakness is really bad for it.

dunno how he plans to handle somebody throwing the sun at him.

Man of a Million Magics vs Mage of Duality, could be an interesting fight. Technically a 1v2 but that doesn’t matter.

cryo solos mid diff

I could probably just make a new ability that defies Sandals power.

Here I come.

ARMY MARCH OF THE BLACK QUEEN
How it works:

March of the Black Queen(black queen march) is an area type ability, with a radius that’s about the size of 2 football fields side by side.
In this radius, the user can summon 100,000 soldiers(all of them wear black), all of them March back and forth.

The enemy will not be put in the attacking range of the soldiers, instead on a lounge chair above the radius. They will be forced to play a game of chess, and they also will be granted 100,000 soldiers(all of them wear white). If the enemy loses the game of chess by any means necessary, they will be sent into a black hole.

However, if the user loses the game of chess, they will suffer a fate of the enemies choosing(meaning the enemy can choose to or to not send them to a black hole or some shit).

As the game of chess goes on, the soldiers will kill each other with every move the user makes.

the hell

uhm

anti-cringe jojo bullshit magic go

That wouldn’t really work. For it to be a fair fight, you would end up in the radius.
To add:
The radius is impenetrable(you cannot break into it without the owner’s permission).

Inside the radius, the enemy is limited to only PHYSICAL options of attack(meaning magic wouldn’t work).

Killing the radius owner means you now have to face 200,000 soldiers, all of them can use magic(basically the exact same power level as a magic council major). Including your own men.
Even if you beat all the soldiers, you will be stuck in the radius because you need the owners permission to leave.

okay :nerd:

cringe deletion powers go

Like I said, for the fight to be fair you’d have to enter the radius. You can’t use magic in the radius.

Several things, including probably:

• Pulling an All Might by punching so hard that everything in the radius of it freezes over

• Shatter the sun

• Use his enhanced speed to knock yo’ ass out

tbf at his highest level he could probably shatter telekinesis itself (but, to be honest, that’s not how this was gonna work, so…)

I am literally the man of a million magics

I’ma just whip a fast one and primordial ur ass

Like I said, that’s impossible. You have to enter the radius for the fight to be fair.
Once you enter, you cannot use it anymore. And even if you do kill the user, you’d be stuck in the radius since you need the users permission to exit.

What the hell does that even mean

Sandal has a crap ton of bullshit powers.

So I made a character that limits his options to brain power and physical strength.

idk tbh

I mean, he’d probably just use his hypersonic fire magic and knock you out before you get the chance to use it.

damn bro guess vetex/tech/chaos are bullshit too

In order for the fight to be truly fair, we should give the user a chance to open the radius, and Sandal the option to enter.
If Sandal chooses not to enter, the fight would end in a tie.