Create characters with odd powers

Pokemon

This was somewhat recycled from a character in RO cause the magic itself wasn’t accepted!!!

Krysis Avendra, Conflagrant Calamity.
Ability: Clean Slate

A 26 Year old wanderer. Originally an Scholar and Researcher, he coveted a sense of serenity that he never understood, and of true inner peace. After finding news about an old warmaster-turned-monk, he set off to discover the secrets of his tranquility.

Alas, it was not to be. As he approached the man, the retired warrior, without a second thought, merely threw a small scroll at him, and said the words that would distort his fate forevermore.

“Your life is not one bound to emptiness.”
“Your life is one of the boundless eternity that lie beyond us.”

The content’s of the scroll? Where one may see nothing, some see everything, and almost nobody knows what he saw in the blankness. All that is widely known is that, a few weeks later, hundreds of people were reduced to cinders as a pure-white blaze scorched the Institutes.

Detailed Description:
The less things that he thinks about, the more the world around him burns away into nothing. On an normal circumstance, the fire manifests itself as merely a few sparks that he can manipulate at will, yet, the less things cluttering his mind, the more the blaze grows, easily losing control of it and burning the land around him. The first time this had occured, almost everything within a few kilometers was reduced to nothing, and it is unknown what happens if there was nothing on his mind at all.

During this, he had permanently lost the ability of sleep.

Sword power.

You can summon bladed weapons at will teleporting a random weapon from somewhere which then appears in your hands.

the ability to summon body parts on surfaces/other people/animals you can utilize like they were extensions of your body

1 Like

“ayo paul”

“wassup”

“why is there an arm in the floor, exactly…?”

1 Like

“needed a hand”

ba dum tss

1 Like

summons arm on enemy which is missing an arm
“Why are you hitting yourself?”

So basically Robin from One Piece?

1 Like

jsdfajhfn akgnhs

this guy has the ability to break a random bone on somebody he stares at with animosity

The ability to create living crystal animals/creatures from pre-existing and generated sources, giving life to minerals basically that do your bidding.

Aight since everyone wants a trello what should I name it?

The ODDyssey
badum-tss~

heheheha

Trello is up

2 Likes

I’m going to get to work on adding all the characters, but I will need names for the ones that are unnamed currently, looking at you @WarmWater (Btw what should I put as the power for “Kid”?)

Great question.

I guess uhh

Somehow manipulating self mass?

Yeah I guess that explains the funny faster than light universe blinking they do

1 Like

Aight, and what about the pop star?

Emotional Damage magic or something idk what to call it

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Veronica Velvet???

1 Like