Create characters with odd powers

Whoops I should’ve specified name too I forgor to say that

Added both :+1:

Rn imagining how a yawara vs Kid match would go

Either kid just loses outright because they are a robot beep boop and their static electricity powered heart is metal (someone call a mechanic) or they pull a speed runner mario and build up speed for the last 12 hours to punt the 15 year old child through a couple hundred walls

1 Like

Do the people affected by Cain’s condition regain their size after a while? if not, I think that they should otherwise it’ll just be a bunch of small people fighting each other after a while.

Considering Yawara can mess around with things like chainsaws and use them, she might try picking them up using her powers and prevent them from doing anything, though I imagine if Kid is overcharged with electricity Yawara might not be able to do much and her powers might be overruled due to the sheer electricity present in Kid.

I mean, yeah, that’s why kid loses generally unless they speedrunner mario for 12 hours to punt the 15 year old through a couple hundred walls
also Kid is a genderless robot who for some weird reason has Tesla coily rabbit ears and a maid dress so male pronouns feel weird

@Shellseawing @DubiousLittleTyp0 You guys wanna make characters for the powers you made?

no character, just an odd power.

you can turn one of somebody’s limbs into a very long spring that stays for 10 minutes. once the 10 minutes are up the said limb goes back to normal. you can do this on multiple people, but you can only turn one of their limbs into a spring.

i’m pretty sure my friend had an interesting idea for a story (Of which they never finished) and he wanted me to create a character for it, so that was what got me to create artis

the ability to blow up like a nuke, but only when you die

the ability to physically manifest emotions as weapons/tools you can use

sure why not?

Kevin

Kevin lived most of his life normally until after a traumatic incident when he was stabbed in the shoulder by a radioactive knife he gained superpowers. Once he realized what the power was he began training in many different weapons knowing that it was random. He could summon a glaive, a pocket knife, a greatsword, or anything really. He also began working out to be able to use these weapons effectively. When he turned thirty he joined the military with extensive weapon training and was known as the knight. His ability to summon swords effortlessly allowed him to arm his men and himself when bullets ran low. He works as a general in the military to this day.

the ability to turn into chocolate milk and be able to control chocolate milk

the ability to build a perfect replica of the white house in legos on a sunday morning, precisely at 9:00

I have no char but Idea of manipulating wavelengths (Though, I’m not sure if it’s odd or confusing)

Manipulation of wavelengths - manipulate lengths of waves of any kind (Lengths of brainwaves, sound waves, water waves, gravitational waves, blast waves from explosions and so on).

Does their power depend on the strength of the emotions

yes

slightly angry: tiny hammer

very pissed: giant hammer

rage: literal death fire hammer

They can regain it after 3 days(so will their power)

ok heres a new idea for not necessarily a fighter but still funni idea, maybe they work for the fighting thing:
Dawn, basically the mechanic from Terraria but they have actual superpowers, as in she can build shit really fast and fix stuff up (useful for destructive battles)
(insert an image of The Mechanic from terraria)
they are also the adoptive mama of Kid
and are secretly the all-powerful god of the universe who only uses their Shonen protagonist level of abilities if someone is actively and seriously endangering Kid

some kind of primordial flesh manipulation like the game carrion but someone could control the monsters abilities to insane levels

wanna make giant mech arms made from flesh and have sawblades on the end of em made from the metals in the flesh?