Create characters with odd powers

warning, super OP

The ability to make any kind of food on command through thought, and the food tastes very good with high nutritional value.

2 Likes

Power idea. Realistic super-speed. The faster you move the more particles push you back and effect you like they would according to physics. You could technically go as fast as you wanted up to light-speed but the air particles would just carve holes in your body as you move past them.

super speed without any of these :+1:

yea. so speed.

So… D4C?

idk I haven’t got that far in jjba

If you’re interested in JJBA the chances are you’ve seen at least one picture of Steel Ball Run, especially those Jojo Status memes.

However, that’s my experience. I could be wrong, and maybe you really did just think that up on the spot. Sorry if I seem antagonizing, I’m just trying to point out some of your ideas already exist.

jjba is too bizarre even for me lmao :skull:

Your seriously missing out! It’s an interesting series. I’ve read from 1-4, and watched part 5. I don’t know about part 6 though. Only heard of part 7.

It’s genuinely good for getting ideas too, the way that Araki makes his characters is entertaining.

~Totem Tacker~
A rowdy underground fighter, who was kicked out of the game for killing 27 men at once, destroy the entire arena, and then proceeding steal the hosts wife. She never came back, although not because she died O_O.

Ability: I Will Rock You

Totem Tacker feasts off his enemies emotions. Specifically, feelings of determination and fear.
He becomes 10x stronger when an enemy is afraid of him, and 5x stronger, but a little bit sloppier when an enemy is determined to defeat him. Any other emotions towards him will not affect him at all.
Totem Tacker has a side ability, that is activated by saying “I WILL ROCK YOU!”. This gives him the appearance(or more precisely, the aura) of an unfathomable horror.

The fear effect can stack on a maximum of 10 people.

razor medusa

the ability to create stones that explode and fire a volley of shards, that when they hit a live target or enemy of the user’s perception, will “infect” the target and turn them into stone, causing them to burst AGAIN into even more of these shards.

this is more of an advanced earth technique if I’m being honest.

not a bad idea actually

yknow, I imagine writing fights for this would be like some Anime Campaign thing where the people that made the character do some dnd fight shit, with rolls for every move

makes failure/other funny shit more believable because we have them accidentally becoming a main character with a nat 20 or fumbling right as they try to finish some sickass combo with a 1

1 Like

the power to transform into a microwave at will.

and that’s it.

sounds like an ability the main character would use
Pretty cool, not gonna lie.

that’s a creative ability idea, but I wonder what the limitations are

~Marcos Sandrovoca~(can be applied in AO or any other type of universe)

A plump, tenacious man. He wasn’t born with magic, but he found a special scroll that granted him the ability to turn anyone into a plushie.
These plushies turned out to be quite the sell, and he managed to become a hit among adults and children. He can also enchant other items to turn them into plushie-fiers.
If he ever gets turned into a plushie, he can still use his magic and operate.

With enough willpower, anyone can control their body and move while in plushy form(however, physical capabilities will be weakened). Magic will have the same potency, however.

the ability to make people/animals/beings extremely lazy, so lazy to point where you can just demoralize them from like doing anything except laying on the floor.

Huh. Reminds me of someone.