Create characters with odd powers

The theme of fighting somebody who looks like whatever you just mentioned

and another cool power: having the ability to summon your doppelgangers from different universes to fight alongside you (well clones of them at least)

their appearance and capabilities follows these 3 principles:

evolution: alternate biology

time: alternate timeline/how fast or slow time goes by in their universe

reality: the possibility that laws of their home universe (physics and logic wise) are completely different

Added another tab for this and changed “characters & powers” to competitors

Truely the most overpowered power of all time

1 Like

ultimate morality/justice abilities

allows to user to boast levels of morals, ethnics, and understanding of justice that are of god himself, allowing the user to be able to tell who’s in the right and who’s in the wrong in every scenario, and on top of that, allows the user to manifest a powerful balance weight shaped weapon to appropriately punish wrongdoers depending on how severe or what the morals say is appropriate, as well as help people and innocents and make sure everyone is under equality and maximizes happiness for most parties involved.

A character idea and a power idea I came up with:

Amelia Lemming - Strengthened by negativity

Power - Amelia has the ability to summon energy from a floating cube she uses to attack with, and this power is strengthened by negativity coming off of other people. The power scales from the cube as it becomes more and more red as opponents get more negative.

Amelia is 19 years old, and because of her powers getting stronger through people being negative, she constantly tries to pester her opponents to annoy and anger people to become stronger. She was said to act a lot like this when she was a child, and this behavior has carried on throughout the years. Despite this, she’s only known to be kind to Nero outside of battle.

Her looks are based on the cover of the song “Lemming Ming” by Kairiki Bear

Stengthened through harming

Basically, an orb would appear near the user of this power, which would absorb any blood dropped by the opponent to become stronger. I don’t have a character for this yet, but I plan on making one based off of Bete Noire from Glitchtale.

give it to me I am sacrifice user god

this will be like 1 of my techniques

Willing to become the sister of an absolute asshole to everyone except her friend who has funny cards?

I’d just ignore her completely and indulge myself in life’s greatest pleasures, like caviar, the arcane odyssey, pursuing my dreams and goals, the arcane odyssey, and the arcane odyssey.

you shall not ignore amelia

Sorry sister I have important business to do

DIE ARGOS DIE MOTHERFUCKER YESSS GIVE ME YOUR HELMET FUCKER DIIEEEE

I’m just imagining all the contestants in one arcane odyssey server

I realized one of my other characters (Currently a file in WoM) has a power and lore that could count as peculiar. i’ve already posted artis, but can i post another idea?

also how identifiable am i on the forums, random question

I imagine Amelia and Nero would be at Sailor’s Lodge with Amelia trying to antagonize everyone else while Nero just sits and watches

1 Like

I’m imagining kid running full agility as a warlock

1 Like

(before crashing into a pillar in the middle of the jaws)

Speaking of this we should probably start on a diagram for character relations and how they act towards each other, since I imagine some characters such as Veronica would have a lot of distain for Amelia since Amelia messes up Veronica’s powers by pestering her a lot

I’d be the one guy to be like “silence woman” and continue with my life as I enjoy my food peacefully in the tavern and drink my beverage, plotting and dreaming about mimhere island.

veronica just blasts music with headphones and sings The Hunchback of Notre Dame’s “Hellfire”

and then comes hellfire

and then comes hell because now all flammable shit has to be replaced

Archie (Archibald) Arbor -{Shadow fission}-

Archie is basically a dead human, a victim of an unknown and occult dead revival by an unknown group. Part of his soul exists, but there is not enough of it to be complete and thus be considered a ‘human soul.’
So, this is where sanguis comes into play. sanguis is a dark and playful little spirit, who usually ends up making archie annoyed if anything. Sanguis is essentially ‘fused’ with archie’s soul, not only allowing his soul to be complete, and for it to occupy a body, but it also gives another recondite shadow power: shadow fission.
this strange ability allows archie to essentially fuse with silhouettes or sometimes even the dark night itself and mimic them, control them, and hide in them. during the darkest of nights archie may even go invisible and walk the world without being seen. these powers, while normally resident to sanguis, are inherited by archie due to the fusion of being that conjoins them.
basically, a kind of budget shadow curse but not as powerful.

art.