Create Your Magic!

white ink :sunglasses:

its funny please laugh

1 Like

< insert laugh track here >

Psychic magic. Maybe you’re able to rip out parts of the ground below you and use it as a projectile? Not sure about the explosion move.

Atomic, so I can nuke Keihatsu.

4 Likes

Psychic would just be everything magic wouldn’t it? Also we already have explosions

some magic relating to star/space dust

please don’t nuke keihatsu

1 Like

simply put, would’ve been Void.

Just give ash a white variation

Agreed, I know some are judged to be weebs but there is more than that

well the coolest ability ive seen in manga is probably “knocking” from toriko. its a specialized, non lethal form of striking nerves and pressure points to “control the movement of living things” and basically neutralize them.

but then u have op characters who can “knock” out time, or “knock” out the planets rotation and just freezing everything, or even “knocking” out damage he takes basically nullifying all the damage he takes. These dudes dont even have to strike u and can knock u out by breathing.

so yeah, i’d like to have this ability in the form of a magic

1 Like

i want dream magic too, maybe it should be a spell? like make the target go to sleep and have cute sheep circling around them haha

space manipulation magic would be neat

funny c word magic

text magic, but i can foresee how out of control that can get… if vetex doesn’t make it so users can type what will come out of their magic.

music magic would be pretty cool, if it was like making your own song to launch in your opponent, and since its so loud and mesmerizing, music has knockback, basically wind magic but more lively.

rhythm magic? ive been trying to base this idea based on a game called osu! which is basically just clicking circles on the screen to determine your damage but this seems overcomplicated.

I would love sleep magic

yeah some kind of space manipulation magic would be real neat, though it’d probably be a primordial.

Astral Magic (Color Variation 1) Astral Variant
I actually made this

8 Likes

Bruh that actually looks really good

I’m a shadow magic user, so personally I’d like to see some alternate permutations to the magic, maybe specializing it’s function as shadow has always been the well-rounded archetype. Here’s some of my ideas:

Shadow Mimic: Shadow mirrors and takes on the properties of a nearby magic, to a less extreme extent but allowing their functions to be utilized by the shadow user. Based off of the idea that every object casts a shadow, and the user is acting as the casted shadow of a nearby wizard.
Nyx Magic: based off of the darkness of night, this type of shadow is designed to cover wide areas, blinding an opponent by cutting them off from light and suffocating them in vast amounts of darkness.
Void Magic: Based off of the darkness found in the depths of black holes, this magic is designed to be used against other magics by sucking them in and rendering them nullified, taking magic out of the equation of a fight almost entirely.

I know these ideas are by no means balanced, but I thought it’d be fun to flex the creative muscles a bit, especially after my recent ventures in hard statistics.