Create Your Magic!

Space Magic

A primordial magic that’s able to erase or create space, which can affect the position of objects. Attacks that deal 33% or more damage will guarantee limb loss. Attacks that miss will still affect the space in the area they missed, which can pull objects inwards or outwards depending on whether you set it to erase or create space.

(this totally isn’t just Za Hando)

I’d like to see Speed magic be added so I can blitz people

Some sort of enhanced Plasma magic (gamma of course), with an even brighter purple. I think it would be cool if it inflicted burning AND scorched, for more power…

void magic being the primordial equivalent of dispelling magic would actually be pretty sick.

but it’d have to have lots of drawbacks to make up for such an insane power.

magic to play any sound i want so i can play marvins room slowed all the time

pain.

Isn’t that just nose magic?

If I had to take a shot at this, I’d say that magics I’d want in the game would be Frost magic or Absolute Zero magic, Frost could be a lost magic that basically consists of incredibly cold air, and would probably look like a white gas with maybe some snow particles inside it, and Absolute Zero could be a primordial which freezes objects it comes in contact with, absolutely nullifies heat magics, and maybe have a way to freeze targets by themself

5 Likes

Personally I would like teleportation magic to be added. What I think teleportation magic should be like is that it uses portals and you or someone else could walk through them and end up at the other portal.

That’s not really a magic. It’s a spell type.

Cone magic

If you know you know…

3 Likes

i would probably want a smth like illusion magic(though itd probably be lost or even primordial.so basically,what this magic would do is that when it comes in contact with something,it deals little damage but gives people these “illusions” as in magic council soldiers that look as if theyre attacking you,but really,theyre not there,and things like that

Lemme take another shot at this.
Blood Magic. Yup, tons of people want this one, and something like this would obviously be a lost magic. Attacks with Blood magic have natural drawback, but will heal you on hit. Strong attacks with Blood magic will always apply bleeding. Blood magic has situational clashing and poor destructive power, but average speed and great base damage.

1 Like

The ability to summon a stand ; )

thats a spell thing though

I heard somebody say music magic, but what about sound or thunder magic? It could give enemies the deafened status, making it harder / impossible for them to hear.

Sound magic is already planned in the Trello, and there’s also Storm magic planned, which is probably close enough to Thunder.

sound magic is already a lost magic

yeah id say chrono magic would be pretty cool, not art of infinity im talking full on control time, stop people in place

I can’t think of an appropriate name, but like a freezing magic, it’d look like a cold wind do very small damage but would freeze people and things it touches without the need of two magics

Your idea of blood magic is basically Lazarus and sacrifice combined, sacrifice damages you but has high damage, Lazarus will heal you on a hit.