Create Your Magic!

Chain magic- it does regular dmg and when you hit a target with a chain magic spell the target will get " Chained Effect" that will make the target slower

uhh, dream magic (not inspired by Hollow Knight or anything)

it requires essence to be used, essence can be obtained by killing ghosts and stuff, or by killing things with a soul (murdering people and then sucking their soul y e s)

Since it’s a form of magic that doesn’t require mana to be used, it should be very hard to obtain (Lost magic or maybe Primordial?)

some moves idk;

• Dream gate;
    casts down a gate that’s bound to apart of your soul. This ability reduces the user’s max HP and mana when cast, and sets down a little marker. Recast this ability to start chanting, and be instantly teleported back to the location of the marker. (REQUIRES ESSENCE)

• Essence Dagger;
    casts a white neon dagger that temporarily replaces whatever is equipped. Left-click to attack, deals damage based on the user’s level. If a valid source of essence is found, it instead starts to absorb the essence. Right-click, the user starts chanting then strikes the ground, creating a dream gate. Q key, the user holds up the Essence Dagger and enters into the dream world.

• Ultimate Art?
    (THIS MOVE SCALES BASED ON ESSENCE, HAS A LONG COOLDOWN, AND DRAINS ALL REMAINING ESSENCE)
    The user starts chanting, draining essence, and dream from the surrounding terrain. After a while, creates a huge area of effect that traps anyone inside and makes them sleep and transports their soul into a dream world (the area of effect cannot be entered, interrupted, or damaged). The user has unlimited mana while this spell is active, and is also transported into the dream world where they can do anything to those who are trapped in it.

Special;

• Dream World
    A thick and dense mana zone, normally inaccessible by mortals (This region auto charges mana and grants them +25 power while in it). Anything that’s done in the dream world transfers to the real world (damage, effects, etc)

• Essence
    A pure and condensed form of a soul. Can be used for many purposes.

Just realized i spent half a hour on this thing

1 Like

Literally almost a 1:1 copy of hollow knight dream nail XD, but hollow knight is one of my fav games so idrc. But if he does add it he needs to make a nail that upgrades along the hollow knight nail system and a nail fighting style

1 Like

@pink
i only care about pink snow variation

3 Likes

Yellow snow variant when? :smirk:

just piss on it and its yellow

but there’s no bathrooms in WoM

…unless

that looks beautiful

Unstable magic which is purple light. Basically it’s a magic and when you attack all of its stats are jumbled up a bit but it has really good attack power. For example you could cast a blast attack with 20 blasts but it would shoot 5 instead.

That’s creative. I would just take it further and make it a randomized magic. It’ll change the stats you have too. The blast size can varied from like King David’s to the size of a fist. (I think that’s what you meant?)

It’ll honestly be funny too if you have the chance of casting your spells and it’ll fails/goes poof.

Yeah or maybe it could explode in your face or something.

I think Reaper/Necromancer could be a cool lost or primordial magic. One of its skills could use a dark energy scythe that gives a wither effect, does damage that scales to the player’s level, and resurrects dead enemies. Resurrected enemies follow the player around and attack whoever the player attacks. The player can resurrect up to 3 enemies, each of which only get 25 health and lasts for 2 minutes. The enemy also can’t be 15 levels higher than the player, or the resurrection won’t work. After their 2 minutes are up, they vaporize and can’t be resurrected again. The player must have a reputation of tyrant or lower to use the magic

2 Likes

Chain Magic, the ability to create chains. Attacks can cause bleeding, good with pillar attack,variations including Gold,Iron,Rusty,Silver,Diamond,and Black.

Isn’t that basically Death Magic, a planned magic?

Ultraviolet light?

Dunno.

Would make a fun lost/primordial. RNG magic, it can deal more damage than every spell in the entire game but it could also do something counterproductive like killing you

but would death magic allow you to raise the dead?

It’s unclear what death magic is gonna be like. All is says is " Only has forbidden and cursed skill types" on the trello ¯_(ツ)_/¯

imagine allowing extensive coding in an already laggy game

I’m interested to see what other people come up with