Creating universal characters

do you think earth is a good magic? I do.

I wonder, how deadly would an earth curse user be?

and how strong could you power scale one, is it universe ending?

Average curse users in the au are like multi-continental at most, the absolute strongest ones would probably be approaching planetary

just a similar question but, how would you approach creating a universal level earth based manipulator?

It would probably be a bit challenging since earth-based powers are typically limited to earth, but there are a few ways i can imagine going about that.

For example, they can use their ability on any comet in the universe, even being able to manipulate every comet and rock planet in the universe at the same time (can do stuff like make planets explode entire solar systems away from their location, or compress entire solar systems worth of rocks together to create extremely large attacks).

If they can create earth and not just manipulate it, maybe they have the ability to create extremely large constructs of earth without much effort. For example they encase the sun or another star in a shell of earth, or create a giant ‘avatar’ of themselves that punches out galaxies with ease.

If you don’t wanna make their powers too big in size, maybe have them be able to contend with or defeat other universal beings with their earth powers

chad the rock man VS the universe

how would you make a crystal based manipulator universal tier (or beyond)?

Crystals are “earth” in essence, so…

However, it’d probably be a crystal mage who could command cosmic crystals capable of channeling various universal energies and rip through space with their crystalline powers (maybe?).

yeah but they feel so different.

I mean a crystal user can’t control meteors

anything that’s like universal+ powerful for a crystal user?

maybe crystalizing like metaphysical concepts?

or this :eyes:

you are definitely going on the superpower wiki istg

I SWEAR I AM NOT

Well, they can’t, but “earth” is essentially the ground or earth-like matter.

So things like stone/metal/crystal are all essentially earth.

LIES

so what we have so far for our insanely OP crystal user is:

being able to create energy absorbing and channeling crystals

and crystalizing metaphysical concepts like emotions or time or something

I assume we can make any shape we want with the crystals too.

ngl this is def some sort of cosmic crystal god

ayo @Divanochi dividir la pizza

we should be able to crystalize matter at will too

“silence, puny casual.”

crystalizes you in attoseconds

I mean, they’d have to be able to think that fast first (and that’s like ridiculously fast)

hmmm…

I mean crystallization of time should be able to help with that

kinda like timestop but stronger

hm…

can they beat the flash?

cause they could probably whoop superman on the low diff

crystal body so they don’t die + cosmic energy channeling + time crystalization?

idk I mean we’re talking about a universal tier crystal user so maybe