Criticizing Vetex's updates

This wouldn’t even be NPC tier aim - this will literally only work against stationary targets.

NPCs at least hit you if you moved in a straight line.

6 Likes

Wait what the hell, who added the “k” tag?

hehe, good times

1 Like

:crab: no more custom cursors :crab:

ok.

i mean maybe after multi beam shots are added this could become an issue

Bullets in PF are semi-hitscan. They hit instantly as fired, but are affected by gravity and the target’s movement so you have to aim higher to a side. That being said it’s possible to aimbot them.

With bows it’s practically useless unless you make a prediction aimbot. With firearms it may be easier though.

With placed explosions or beams it would be partially possible unless your target is dodging.

bullets in pf are not hit scan, they’re just really fast

well they felt like that, are you sure about that? .308 fired at a speed of 2250 studs/s landing instantly is not hitscan?

I don’t really see the point of a red dot over enemies. I think we know who we are shooting at in a fight.

Yknow how about instead of this we just get a form of shift lock?

no its just really fast. you can easily tell that the guns in pf aren’t hitscan the moment you start getting further away from your enemy. i remember firing an M9 up at enemy on the crane and it took like 3 seconds for the bullets to land

Oh. Never did that cause why use a pistol at long range when most of times I was using a primary. I’m wrong, nevermind

we are getting built-in shiftlock

I doubt exist Somebody with enough skill issue to do a macro for this

I don’t think this is an issue.

I mean, people were already creating custom cursors to help them aim and could most likely pull off an aimbot if they tried. So why is this a problem? Vetex is just making the game easier for us tbh.

This means no more digging through roblox game files just to put in my targeting cursor every week.

Even if someone was bored enough to make an aimbot with this new cursor, it would be trash. They would just become another predictable NPC and it may just end up like the auto-aim that mobile will get.

Maybe when multi-shot beams are added this could become a problem, but it’s not like every player in existence will use an aimbot for this game or even bother creating one.

What’s wrong with a QOL update every once in a while…

1 Like

Sometimes aiming can be difficult , back in AA you could have your mouse hovering over someone and your Q shot would go in another direction.

A cursor makes it easier to aim. Would it kill you to be happy about that?

Also shiftlock is already confirmed but you will have to press Alt to use it since shift is to charge.

We’re already getting a form of shiftlock…

Welcome and also I can agree with this.

we already are getting a shift lock

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.