Current Speed Run Owner/Tutorial

Why am I posting this if I quit the forum, you may ask. You have been tricked, stupided and possibly bamboozled.
Most of my past actions have led to me currently being the owner the record speed run of being hated the fastest.
If you want a tutorial, here is it, I started with bad trades which were making no progress so I moved on on to bad suggestions that had somewhat brain behind it, after 2 attempts I was getting there but needed to be faster, then my last suggestion which was limited inventory slots was posted. The world stuck into anger after this and I knew I had to throw salt in the wound, I showed weakness by saying I quit and then, I knew that I had done it.
Please congratulate me in the comments

Congrats :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, did I have you fooled?

I don’t even know who you are

Well your an idiot for falling for my brilliant performance.

What performance?

Who’s alt are you?

@DarkLordDurza is cackling but aight (pop off, queen)

You took an entire month, that’s pretty amateur

3 Likes

I didn’t start when I first joined, I started about a week ago

Still rookie numbers

Can you dm me for the sunken helm

:moyai:

Dude just make r34 of any Roblox front page game meant for kiddies, will start a riot

Also, you didn’t break the fastest record of being the most hated person lol, not by a long shot, skill issue smh can’t even get hated

Ok seriously, LordGaltron probably has the record currently

The only person who I’ve ever really hated was DarkLordDurza. That’s because of all of the coronavirus conspiracy bullshit he talked about. Also the whole ethnic nationalism thing.

he is near the top as well

No, you were all criticizing and hate speeching me, I have the record, you have a skill issue.

Have you seen LordGaltron’s messages, this man scammed people out of infamy (Was giving sunken for infamy, kicked them out and refused to talk to them when obtained said infamy)

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/abraham-and-trading/53782/44

This explains it all, tbh