Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 2)

“Vibe check motherfuckers”

Average sidewalk in my area:


huh

See that’s actually pretty unoptimal. A larger part of your rowboat is going against the water, slowing you down, and increasing the needed effort to move you along. Hope I could help with your situation

This… this is actually cursed.
WHY ARE YOU SIDEWAYS(there is no implications behind the picture right)

What if there was ? Would you feel different if they intentionally sat sideways ? (That’s pretty xenophobic if you ask me…)

Yes
(I’d destroy the rowboat regardless)

no idea :sob: I just got on the rowboat and it put me sideways

Lmao
this might a be a peak oddity

Why r u at silverhold in a rowing boat

Curse Of Zeus

trying to get to level 140 without going to redwake
i was doing explosive barrels for exp

Better have been at blasted rock instead (once you get sailboat ofc

zeus just stubbed his toe or smth


sure sure… whatever you say game

Basicly this


breaking news, argos dies to a ghost

Helper ghost leak

Dude, guy’s old, he’s probably got heart problems, scaring him like that is obviously gonna have a lasting effect.
The youth doesn’t have any respect for its elders anymore I guess