Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 2)

Yeah unfortunately you are just going to have to settle with dropping out of the sky onto someone’s ship
Someone I did this to thought I was hacking until I explained what I had done



weird shipwreck

new ship: ship x ship

Who cares about an Iris dating sim, the people want a brig dating sim !

Idk about you, but I want a crystal magic dating sim

there’s a reason why this is my computer background

What is Super Mario doing :sob::folded_hands:

bro is going for the insanity plea

He realized bro had to go

i accidentally made a nuke

that is one of the best arcane oddities i have seen here in a while, thank you for this blessing upon mankind beefybuffoon

That’s just because Redwake and the lack of max level has the “good ol days” vibe.

what the fuck did you do
and why is your cursor so weird

it’s actually odd

what are you talking about

We’ve posted all the possible real oddities we’ve run out of oddities

i was storing a bunch of unanchored gunpowder barrels in there and they suddenly exploded

Of course it is actually odd.

  1. why were they unanchored
  2. how many

for easier storage

like 30?