Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 2)

allow me to rephrase that

How were they unanchored

you drop them in the air. we should probably stop derailing

How did- you know what, I don’t even want to know


this is what the dark sea does to your boat ( canon accurate! :nod: )

Guys, I told you we shouldn’t have made lead cargos our main thing

Promoted to submarine!!!

You know, I was thinking that getting to decorate it the frigate would make it kinda like the
Above the surface Cyclops
I think we can remove that first part.

I had a minor stroke reading that, what do you mean to say?

totally intended trust trust
I just meant that getting a sea exploration vehicle that you can furnish reminded me of the subnautica cyclops, only difference being, the frigate can’t go underwater, but with this groundbreaking discovery of Crimis’, it just might be able to

aint no way… i thought he died at the eternal mines…

he reincarnated onto your ship to haunt you specifically

Can’t believe that Durza came to the War Seas to do some trolling to the MC

came to take a good look at my Agility Iron Leg Juggernaut before everything possible changes about this build in full release.


The invisible man was caught!

nah the navy just has dementia

hey man dont reveal me like that…

they’re practicing

John Cena is not getting away with his crimes.

subnautica is so good
I hope 2 is better than below 0

I only watched let’s plays of below zero, and I quite enjoyed that. I get where the fanbase’s opinions are coming from, but then I really enjoyed the story and I think they did a good job on the environments. I’m really hyped for 2 nontheless