Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities (Part 2)

haha unstable connection moment!

When you want to dock your ship but you don’t want it to get wet

1 Like

my guy hung up his ship like a sword on a wall

Wait, you don’t do that? I thought that was the norm

mm what a nice day to check the bounty boards

criminals are extra active this time of the year, huh?

Sealess server

He respawned and yet his corpse hasn’t even disappeared

Typical ghost ship

Iris

Just one letter off

What it looks like outside of DS

Another close name

Trade result inconclusive

Almost

Seaweed

Hero

Just liked the name combo

1 Like

Also wanted to show my deckhands on one of my side files

The server with no sea means that it’s a menu screen server if I’m not mistaken.

which one is the real slim shady

the lighting effects of the dark sea carry its ambience ngl

the ever so spooky… regular sea :bangbang::interrobang:

Since the Dark Sea and what happens in it is only loosely based on what it actually canonically is like, that means that it probably wouldn’t even have that ambience, since you can’t even see it until you’re inside.

It would probably build up more slowly to having that ambience, rather than the instant version that’s in game

Morden went like two inches in and started panicking about how striking the weather conditions are.

That also means that islands close to the edge like Harvest Island would be partially engulfed in the magic pollution. Unless there happens to be a ring around each sea cluster where there’s no islands.

This is his review for the entire day. The weather could have slowly got worse and only when he got the chance to write he made assumptions on where he was

It wouldn’t really be “behind the rift” if it were that far.

“behind the rift” would be anything north/east to it, my problem with that entry in that Vetex said Morden didn’t actually go into the dark sea, just the edge, which is BS cause of all the other descriptors in that entry only happen within the dark sea.

1 Like

I mean, Harvest Island has those two constant whirlpools in the middle of it, maybe that’s the Dark Sea’s pollution?

I feel like that might be because of Vetex forgetting the diary entry specifics? That’s my best guess