Custom Inventory Bar, Culture Based Abilities

With the Creation of TGR coming into play I propose a list of Ideas that can actually make the Game More Immersive

1.Custom Inventory Bar

The Default Inventory Bar in all generosity looks disturbing in a Game focused on Immersion
So I propose a custom Inventory Bar just like Rogue Lineages inventory bar.

1. Culture Based Abilities

The Removal of Cultures was created due to the fact that all the Cultural Weapons in game were nothing but reskins of each other so I propose to you Cultural Based Abilities
    One island would have the ability to imbue something with fire and the other would have the ability to summon a shark from the sky, think of them as kekkai genkais in a way.

1. yes, custom inventory is pog

2. basically turning cultures to rogue races so no

…I mean yeah but they are all a reskin for a reason. To keep the game balanced. Imagine some cultures being significantly better than others and them being given randomly (or with a quiz like before) to players.
Also idk about other people but, in my opinion, the culture abilities you suggested seem really random and unrelated to, well, a culture. At best, you can say cultures are kind of races in WoM, but it doesn’t explain how a culture could specifically give you the power to imbue stuff with fire (despite not having fire magic or the fact that’s basically what magic weapons are) and summoning a living creature from thin air.

1 Like

Yes but mostly no.
It was removed because of that, but more importantly, the current culture system prevents area progression from happening at all.
In current Magius, there is not a single spot on the map that endgame content could exist on without risking low levels from waltzing in and unleashing the final boss on an underprepared server.

The second one is already planned, and can you explain better what #1 means? I played rogue for a total of like 3 minutes and I don’t know what you mean by inventory bar

HUH? 3 MINUTES??? nah bro you gotta give rogue a good chance, trust me, I play this game nearly as much as I play that, and for good reason, they have very similar qualities to them. Trust its worth even if rogue in a shitty state rn.

he means that rogue has it’s own coded toolbar and backpack. it saves the order of your tools on respawn and rejoin, looks different from the normal roblox toolbar, it can stack tools without having separate slots, and can have custom features implemented into it since it’s their own. it also supports the - and = keys as slots.

personally i can only see the order saving being useful for this game, though a new visual to match the ui could be nice too. its also susceptible to glitches and loading issues in rogue

wait what the fuck,the second one is planned?

You can already control the order of the items in your hotbar by just equipping them in the right slots

rogue lineage as increidibly flawed as incredibly hard to get into

yea but it doesn’t save if you reorganize them by yourself, it does in rogue

rogue kinda fell off hard, waiting on deepwoken tho

sharks coming from sky :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Maybe my ideas arent so flawed

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.