Damn, something special happening today?

You have your preferences I’ll have mine. But anyways what happened to Eula? Don’t tell me you dropped her because of the boycotting.

you’d love ningguang

nah, haven’t dropped her

Yoimiya/Kazuha/Ayato/Ayaka have promising abilities, nothing on ayato but the other three are interesting

i may skip her and save up my pity/primos

No, Yanfei is actually half the same way somehow. Half illuminated beast too.

WAIT I THOUGHT YANFEI WAS JUST A LAWYER WHAT (complete)

At no point it mentions her ass but think what you want, she was simply as fat as a ball

yes yanfei = half beast girl

these things on the sides of her head

Read her character description. It literally says ‘‘A brilliant lady in whose veins runs the blood of an illuminated beast’’.

I like your funny words, magic man.

1 Like

acting like I don’t know?

I have not read anything yet LMAO hold on i gotta go find this

that was for me

i was just informing extro

anyways i’m trying to learn how to leak/datamine so i can see upcoming characters

I mean, Zhongli has really good shield and the petrify thing. I also have a main DPS Geo traveler which outputs some decent damage at level 80 ascension 5

i mean if she just fat they wouldn’t’ve specifically said “her waistline” tho, just saying “her” in general would’ve been enough

man it’d be surprising if they just straight up said “her ass was so fucking fat a giant monster choked to death while trying to eat her whole” tho, i mean idk tho i don’t play genshin

traveler has never been that good, but electro traveler is promising too

i feel really bad my traveller is at level 20 and i’m at ar40 LMAO

I say this because in her story quest, it was told by the adeptus named Cloud Retainer, that she was fat to the point if she fell off a mountain she was climbing she’d roll all the way down. And now she is watching her physique.

cloud retainer has no chill LMFAO

damn, disappointing

oh well at least the ass is fat now