Dark sea skills discussion

whenever i hear javelin i just think of the fucking deepwoken mantra

i’m pretty sure that you’d be able to name a lightning javelin spell “Grand Javelin” too

“man i really wonder what this one could be”

6 Likes

I love how we had 1 name be something the forums was trying to figure out what it meant and the other is literally just uppercut

1 Like

Dodge this uppercut

God tier combo tool?
devious cfist warlord grin

weapon skill poll soon™

Please no

More confused as to how useful this would actually be since it seems like something which would launch you up, which would be fine if we didn’t spend half of the time in the air trying to stay in said air.

Probably a more vertical based attack mobility that’s able to be used against people T-jumping

wind boxing warlock uppercut

I like how vetex uses alot of Greek for AO

Remember how lindering gale potions work? They lift u in the air many times but with less efficiency than drinkables and throwables. I think wind magic surge and javelin would work simular, meaning they will have much lesser knockback than other wind spells

(CoI members have joined the chat)

KNOCKOUT!!! I don’t have strenght files tho, but this one would be funny to use

i was waiting for the broccoli rare technique, instead we got uppercut :(

20 beams is kinda 20 snipers in succession while surge is def more like a flamethrower where you just have to be where it’s at

im guessing this is because its available on the ravenna sword for hybrids. the second weapon skill will probably be one only available to warriors

sunken buff lesgoo

1 Like

2 Likes

I hope greataxe won’t get nerfs