Dark sea skills discussion

Also, if there will be third skills added, will bosses who use these weapons get new moves too?

boy oh boy I can’t wait for this to be the one usable third skill for weapon hybrids

Unless it’s really good, i don’t see myself using blade weapons, aside from sunken ig

at LEAST what this tells me is that weapons won’t be voted on by players (thank fucking god)

Rn, bladed have a short-range 360° move what can easily be replaced by Devastate or Tempest, and a grab move, what can be replaced by any other grab. I see no reason in using grabs, can anyone explain their purpose?

not to mention tiger rush is still a really bad grab attack iirc

I use them for mobility, sometime if you land it, it can help to pace the fight a little bit

Grabs do nearly same dmg as other weapon skills but hold the target in place for a decent time without the ability to deal other dmg to that target, in this time the target can simply heal themselves

that’s being gutted next update

Just to remind about Flying pheonix:

• Ravenna sword - 130
  • Iron sword - 170
  • S S - 170

Yeah :frhigh:

1 Like

In 1.15, having 170/100 still gives you hybrid build, so mb I will go 170 weapons 100 vitality in 1.15 to start using skull crusher on my greataxe

metal-gear-rising-metal-gear-rising-revengeance

i love that the only 3rd weapon skill available for hybrids is one on a weapon which has a downgraded version of greatsword’s AoE move with a shit grab

1 Like

you can’t go 170/100, it caps at 60% in 1 stat

Wait a minute, ur right its more than 60%

I wonder what skills cost will ravenna greataxe have

That was difficult to spot

Kind of funny how an Uppercut is denounced as a rare technique, it’s like the Berserkers of AO realize they can attack with just an Uppercut instead of it being a finishing move (grab animations)

Or maybe it’s more than an uppercut? Like how some games name their attacks as “Swing” when in reality it initiates an insane 10 hit combo skill with complex functionalities.

“Hey I just studied an ancient scroll that taught me that I can actually punch upwards!”